[Suggestion] Make warrior eviscerate have a smooth leap and transition. The rooting needs to go!

Hitman.5829

Currently eviscerate roots you for about 0.25 seconds upon activating it, and another 0.25 seconds at the end. It is a small amount of time, but it is enough time to make the leap feel odd and clunky. If you compare the leap from dagger 2 and F1 burst, the leaps on dagger are smooth and feel natural, whereas the leap on axe feel odd and clunky.

Personally, that is the main reason I almost never play main hand axe on warrior, because eviscerate makes my warrior feel slow and I want the animations and leaps to be smooth.

@Little Howl.5231 said:This is a learn to play issue. We should do some duels on the PvP servers and ill show you how to overcome this issue. Having said that , if your ping is high, say over 200 you're always going to have problems.

Yeah I agree, I enjoy Axe over Dagger and I don't really see an issue. Good on you for offering to help another player out, but there's no Towers or Garrison to retreat into and reset in sPvP though. Which is exactly what a certain BG Charr Warrior with a Chicken Chaser title did every single time I've encountered him while solo roaming this week, and I play non-stealth DE. I think his guild tag was...[LUST]. I wonder if that's anyone here...

@Turk.5460 said:

@"Little Howl.5231" said:This is a learn to play issue. We should do some duels on the PvP servers and ill show you how to overcome this issue. Having said that , if your ping is high, say over 200 you're always going to have problems.

Yeah I agree, I enjoy Axe over Dagger and I don't really see an issue. Good on you for offering to help another player out, but there's no Towers or Garrison to retreat into and reset in sPvP though. Which is exactly what a certain BG Charr Warrior with a Chicken Chaser title did every single time I've encountered him while solo roaming this week, and I play non-stealth DE. I think his guild tag was...[LUST]. I wonder if that's anyone here...

Perhaps if you fight alone and not in group, the char would not go to the tower. But considering that lower tier trash players only roam in 5+ man groups because they are to afraid of dying I don't blame you for "roaming" as a group. Only lower tier trash roam in groups!

@Hitman.5829 said:

@"Little Howl.5231" said:This is a learn to play issue. We should do some duels on the PvP servers and ill show you how to overcome this issue. Having said that , if your ping is high, say over 200 you're always going to have problems.

Perhaps if you fight alone and not in group, the char would not go to the tower. But considering that lower tier trash players only roam in 5+ man groups because they are to afraid of dying I don't blame you for "roaming" as a group. Only lower tier trash roam in groups!

I was alone. :) Each time. This person I was fighting couldn't handle a non-stealth Rifle DE. Seemed to run away and reset to his Garri and Tower each time his EP was on cooldown. Shameful, right? Also, isn't BG the server that is known for having the least solo roamers, and instead roaming in sizable groups? Thats the server thats always in T1, right? By your definition...trash was it?

@Turk.5460 said:

I was alone. :) Each time. This person I was fighting couldn't handle a non-stealth Rifle DE. Seemed to run away and reset to his Garri and Tower each time his EP was on cooldown. Shameful, right? Also, isn't BG the server that is known for having the least solo roamers, and instead roaming in sizable groups? Thats the server thats always in T1, right? By your definition...trash was it?

Are you the one that only roams with 5+ people?What am I talking, most noobs roam with 5+ people and engage only on 5 vs 1 fights. When the fights get even they either run or get killed hahahahaha pathetic noobs

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Little Howl.5231 said:This is a learn to play issue. We should do some duels on the PvP servers and ill show you how to overcome this issue. Having said that , if your ping is high, say over 200 you're always going to have problems.

hahahaha L2P yeah right! I would destroy you in every single

Im not surprised at your post going by the quality of your previous comments on other forum posts. Angry children boasting blah blah lol

@Little Howl.5231 said:

Im not surprised at your post going by the quality of your previous comments on other forum posts. Angry children boasting blah blah lol

He wood rekt u sew bads you're alts wood deleet!

@Justine.6351 said:

He wood rekt u sew bads you're alts wood deleet!

Justine thankyou for making me laugh :)

@Little Howl.5231 said:

Fight me then!

@Little Howl.5231 said:

Had to double back and check his comments out. They did NOT disappoint.Thank you for pointing me at the good laughs. :+1:

@Hitman.5829 said:

Fight me then!

I already offered to fight you... Come to the PvP duelling servers and i'll record the fights then i'll post the YouTube video here ( purely for educational purposes and to assist you with learning axe ).

@Little Howl.5231 said:

Fight me then!

I already offered to fight you... Come to the PvP duelling servers and i'll record the fights then i'll post the YouTube video here ( purely for educational purposes and to assist you with learning axe ).

Bring it one punk!

All I got to say is...regardless of how you feel about the suggestion, taking the topic and turning it into a flame war about trash and WvW and all that...makes the lot of you fools. Suggestion topics need to stay on point. Focus 100% ont he suggestion. Keep your side quandries to PvP/WvW topics.

@Hitman.5829 said:

Fight me then!

Bring it one punk!

I think you meant to say "Bring it ON punk"

• 3 weeks later...

@Little Howl.5231 said:

Fight me then!

Not to necro the thread, but where the vids at?

@Pwent.2639 said:

Fight me then!

Not to necro the thread, but where the vids at?

I'm eager to learn as well. Bring forth the video, Good Sir. :)

@Hitman.5829 said:

hahahaha L2P yeah right! I would destroy you in every single duel.Why you always complain about warrior? Even in the old forum you did

@Pwent.2639 said:

Fight me then!

Not to necro the thread, but where the vids at?He didn't want to fight.

Archived