CSL: ♥ February ♥ — Guild Wars 2 Forums

CSL: ♥ February ♥

edited January 22, 2018 in Community Creations

Hey all,

Community Showcase Live (aka CSL, our livestream that features fan art of all kinds) will be coming to you in the month of February, with a very February-appropriate theme: Love, Friendship, Fellowship, and all that good stuff. I figure this is the one time of year I could flood the page with <3 and not one of you can raise an eyebrow, right? Ok, I'll resist the impulse. :)

I have been saving up some great images over the last year, but I only have a few and we need many more! Art, crafts, videos, music -- we are looking for it all!

I will be completing the curation of art by January 31st so please add yours in this subforum or our Tumblr page -- or both -- very soon!

Note: Please use #GW2FanSubmission on Tumblr, so we have permission to feature your work. If you want to use the forum tagging system, go with #Valentine if you would be so kind.

CSL airs on or Twitch channel, and some shows are multi-cast on Facebook and YouTube, too. Here's the archive of shows.

Thanks!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager: ArenaNet
Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

Tagged:

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.