CSL: ♥ February ♥

Gaile Gray.6029

• ArenaNet Staff

Hey all,

Community Showcase Live (aka CSL, our livestream that features fan art of all kinds) will be coming to you in the month of February, with a very February-appropriate theme: Love, Friendship, Fellowship, and all that good stuff. I figure this is the one time of year I could flood the page with <3 and not one of you can raise an eyebrow, right? Ok, I'll resist the impulse. :)

I have been saving up some great images over the last year, but I only have a few and we need many more! Art, crafts, videos, music -- we are looking for it all!

I will be completing the curation of art by January 31st so please add yours in this subforum or our Tumblr page -- or both -- very soon!

Note: Please use #GW2FanSubmission on Tumblr, so we have permission to feature your work. If you want to use the forum tagging system, go with #Valentine if you would be so kind.

CSL airs on or Twitch channel, and some shows are multi-cast on Facebook and YouTube, too. Here's the

of shows.

Thanks!

@"Zlater.6789" said:What the heck is CSL? It obviously doesn't mean valentines day, and when I Google it it says that CSL is a biotechnology company.

Hmm c must be for community, but I can't guess the others :/

Community Showcase Live, or CSL for short, is a series of streams by Gaile that features community fan art.

• ArenaNet Staff

@"DusK.3849" said:I doubt I'll have anything new that fits the theme, but have you by any chance heard my V-Day piece from a couple of years ago centering around Kas and Jory?

Oh yes, I love that! I featured it on the April 2016 show. Good work as always, Dusk!

@Zlater.6789 said:Ohhh, now I feel silly for asking >.<

No worries, Zlater. It's good to know I should be more specific, because I might use a few too many acronyms, and for clarity a full name really is best. I went ahead and did a few tidy edits to the initial post, and thanks! :)

Archived