Strange new boxes in Asura Home Instance

Bangan.5912

These boxes were added in a recent patch next to the Candy Corn Node, and I was just wondering why.tiC6Oxc.jpg

Since you are making minor changes to the home instance, would it be possible to get a merchant in the Asura Home Instance? Every other instance has one already.

Thank you

@Donari.5237 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Pretty sure there is no Merchant in Dreamer's Terrace.

acts as a merchant along with repairs :)

I’m pretty sure she’s only a regular repair NPC that can buy items from you but has no inventory to sell. Which is better than nothing but she’s not a merchant.

The garden plot is actually a platform that hangs over the wall that is added when you buy a plot from the gem shop.https://imgur.com/a/Zf0bn

The boxes the OP is talking about seem to be just for decoration, as they are still there in the same spots with the garden plot added to the instance. The boxes might have been there a long time and we just never noticed until now.

@"Charrbeque.8729" said:The garden plot is actually a platform that hangs over the wall that is added when you buy a plot from the gem shop.https://imgur.com/a/Zf0bn

The boxes the OP is talking about seem to be just for decoration, as they are still there in the same spots with the garden plot added to the instance. The boxes might have been there a long time and we just never noticed until now.

They are definitely new. I harvest home instance almost daily and almost always in Rata Sum, they were added along with the plot deed.

Thanks for the images, great to see how it would look, I've been thinking about getting a deed!

@"Charrbeque.8729" said:The garden plot is actually a platform that hangs over the wall that is added when you buy a plot from the gem shop.https://imgur.com/a/Zf0bn

The ones marked in the OP's image were just added with the same patch. I remember being annoyed that they got in the way of my usual route to farming my home instance and watching the platform 'fold out' from the boxes (sort of) when I acquired them. It was a pretty cool effect that was tied directly into the boxes marked in the OP's image.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"Charrbeque.8729" said:The garden plot is actually a platform that hangs over the wall that is added when you buy a plot from the gem shop.

The ones marked in the OP's image were just added with the same patch. I remember being annoyed that they got in the way of my usual route to farming my home instance and watching the platform 'fold out' from the boxes (sort of) when I acquired them. It was a pretty cool effect that was tied directly into the boxes marked in the OP's image.

Whoa! That sounds cool. I wasn't in a home instance when I used the garden plot deeds. Today was the first day in a while I went to the Asura home instance. Even if the boxes were there for a while, I probably wouldn't have noticed them anyway.

I only have around 10g at the moment, so I guess I'm too broke to pay attention. LOL

@OneYenShort.3189 said:So that is why the __ are there. Figures only an assura would stick stuff right in the way of a walking path.

Yeah, that annoyed me too.Over time, the most inconvenient-to-farm instance (BC, with too many tents, angles, and heights) has become more convenient (all the core trees in one spot! the metals close to each other, mostly). In contrast, the formerly easiest-to-farm is getting more burdensome (don't get me started on the jade shard node: putting it opposite the stairs from other nodes is ok; parking it in the most remote possible corner behind the stairs is just mean).

Archived