Make Skirmish Tickets Tradable?

Justine.6351

Only skirmish tickets?What about every single currency in game with a tax like TP?

You want to sell 100 tokens? You pay a tradable box of tokens which costs 150 tokens and contain 100 tokens.I would really like to buy Karma, Tokens, Shards, LS currencies, Contracts, Account Bound Materials, Tickets, Etc... when i need.

Being able to trade for everything would definitely be perfect ( and also could be something more to bring ANET to release content earlier ).

I was thinking the other day it might be a good idea to be able to sell PiP's on the trading post, AFTER, one has hit T6 diamond. Have pips become a stackable inventory item that can either be traded on the TP, or used by the player. Put a time limit on them so they can't be hoarded week after week, so if the player doesn't use them by reset, have them auto-used on the player.

Would be a decent way to make some coin back in WvW for the people who've been playing the longest and have the ability to max out diamond.

@Justine.6351 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:
  • Buy ascended trinkets using skirmish tix.
  • Salvage the trinks.
  • Sell the results.
  • Profit

Is there good stuff I can get?Stabilizing matrices and a (tiny) chance of one of the Salvaged [fill in the blank] items for the

Or you could just use the tickets to fund other projects: ascended gear, stat-swapping gear, infusions, etc. That is "good stuff" without needing gold

I have no opinion on this, just wanted to point out something a missed money making opportunity I came across.

I was making a grandmaster Artificer mark yesterday and got to thehttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Composite_Wood_BoardTake a look at the price of that item as a whole on the TP vs the price of just the 50 elder wood planks needed to make the Glob of Elder wood for this item.

You guys need to charge more for that finished piece :) BIG BIG fail there.

@"HazyDaisy.4107" said:I have no opinion on this, just wanted to point out something a missed money making opportunity I came across.

I was making a grandmaster Artificer mark yesterday and got to thehttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Composite_Wood_BoardTake a look at the price of that item as a whole on the TP vs the price of just the 50 elder wood planks needed to make the Glob of Elder wood for this item.

You guys need to charge more for that finished piece :) BIG BIG fail there.

That is pretty sad. People made them thinking there would be demand and now they just trying to soften the blow. That's what I take away from that pricing anyhow.

I might have to unlock the remainder of the mystforged stuff while prices are low.

Archived