Helping thieves — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Helping thieves

Kicast.1459Kicast.1459 Member ✭✭✭

Hi all,
With the new POF released I fell thieves are missing a bit sustain.
Would'nt it be good to reintroduce some evade spammability for the good health of the game ? I mean it is getting difficult sometimes not to die.

Comments

• Cobrakon.3108Cobrakon.3108 Member ✭✭✭

@Kicast.1459 said:
    Hi all,
    Would'nt it be good to reintroduce some evade spammability for the good health of the game ? I mean it is getting difficult sometimes not to die.

Ive honestly had enough dodge/evade/port.
    I wanna see more stealth, but every non thief fears stealth sooooooo badly its why we have a ring circus acrobat instead of a stealth assassin class.

• @Cobrakon.3108 said:

@Kicast.1459 said:
    Hi all,

Ive honestly had enough dodge/evade/port.
    I wanna see more stealth, but every non thief fears stealth sooooooo badly its why we have a ring circus acrobat instead of a stealth assassin class.

We have a stealth assassin though...it's called Deadeye.

Some of us like that thief acrobat feel also :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.