WvW Commander possible server Xfer — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WvW Commander possible server Xfer

Hey everyone,
So I was a fight/PPT commander about a year ago in Teir 2. I have been playing here and there for more than a week now and I'm back into the commanding game. Only bad thing is I'm in the military and will be moving over seas here soon and my server has no SEA players. I am now looking to move servers to somewhere in T1/T2 that has a guild or a lot of pugs to lead. I am willing to join a guild and run to run with as long as you speak English. I am willing to move to EU servers if needed. please feel free to contact me with any information on your guild or server.

<1

Comments

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

@pallypower.1246 said:
    Hey everyone,
    So I was a fight/PPT commander about a year ago in Teir 2. I have been playing here and there for more than a week now and I'm back into the commanding game. Only bad thing is I'm in the military and will be moving over seas here soon and my server has no SEA players. I am now looking to move servers to somewhere in T1/T2 that has a guild or a lot of pugs to lead. I am willing to join a guild and run to run with as long as you speak English. I am willing to move to EU servers if needed. please feel free to contact me with any information on your guild or server.

which server u from?

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• I will be commanding NA prime until I move, I will also be looking to command Late SEA and early EU

• currently in T2

@pallypower.1246 said:
    I will be commanding NA prime until I move, I will also be looking to command Late SEA and early EU

oh nsp is fresh we could use ur help heeh

• what tier ?

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

kitten Hashtag thought you were going to be a chef?

Another derailing post. ^^
    EBG North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed!
    Maguuma: Free ppt, come and get it!

• X T D.6458X T D.6458 Member ✭✭✭✭

Only NA servers I know of that still have SEA and are open are DB and HoD, possibly CD/DH.

BG
    Class Balance is a Joke

• @xenesisll I have my degree in culinary arts and a degree in law enforcment

edited January 13, 2018

@pallypower.1246 said:
    what tier ?

we're tier ^^ 4.

• @Sovereign.1093 no thank you I wanna stay tier 2 or move tier 1

Only real choices here are: SoS FA(lol he's been on both), DB maybe YB. Everyone else is closed or don't really have staying power for t2.

EBG North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed!

• Dragonbrand has a very strong SEA and OCX presence. Currently tier 1 - though getting pounded there :)

• you hop servers all the time, just keep doing that until you find the right one.

check wvwstats.com. timezone should show which is active. so, choose where you can play.

nsp is open (ocx sea eu)

• Threather.9354Threather.9354 Member ✭✭✭

Dont come EU, its pretty dead around your times and NA guilds typically have trouble merging in.

There was some NA player that was leading a terrible guild everyday and he thought they were good in EU standards. WipetyWipewipe

EU players dont typically think it well to have 2 tags/groups on same map either. So if theres already EU commander with fights on the map, they dont want a guild on the same map. Meaning the guild has to go to ppt dead maps full of t3 objectives and acs.

Ri Ba - WvW Commander/scout/roamer
    Piken link/alt somewhere
    Diamond Legend
    ~On a break, playerbase like zombies these days~

edited January 14, 2018

Just try it out if you can afford to transfer and do your thing, like what henchmen says, once you transfer enough times, you'll figure it out.

As per experience, it's easier battles in eu. less diversity of builds so you know what you will face. as an eu player now in na, wvw is still alive in na.

eu, deso was pretty welcoming. enjoyed it while it lasted. i made a guild there with players from eu. but ping wasnt good and drama was toxic. hehe.

try piken, sfr, gh, and vabbi if they open up.

among these guys, the old riverside had the best zerg pund for pound. i miss the (side) as enemies.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@pallypower.1246 said:
    I will be commanding NA prime until I move, I will also be looking to command Late SEA and early EU

Good Lord what happened to NSP? Heading for the bottom, was there an exodus or something?

BG
    Class Balance is a Joke

edited January 14, 2018

@X T D.6458 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@pallypower.1246 said:

Good Lord what happened to NSP? Heading for the bottom, was there an exodus or something?

Oh, nsp is good. we just dont have ocx sea coverage. @[email protected] we are gaining eu coverage though. but versus cd, well... tempest wolves is with them now and so is supra and ban. bur is also rising.

i am simply recruiting ppl to get more coverage hehe

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@pallypower.1246 said:

Oh, nsp is good. we just dont have ocx sea coverage. @[email protected] we are gaining eu coverage though. but versus cd, well... tempest wolves is with them now and so is supra and ban. bur is also rising.

Thats how the pendulum swings I suppose. Sad to see though, NSP is a good server.

BG
    Class Balance is a Joke

@X T D.6458 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@pallypower.1246 said:

Thats how the pendulum swings I suppose. Sad to see though, NSP is a good server.

still is. the opposition is just many

• Threather.9354Threather.9354 Member ✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    eu, deso was pretty welcoming. enjoyed it while it lasted. i made a guild there with players from eu. but ping wasnt good and drama was toxic. hehe.

Yes, when everyone was telling your guild that you could improve a lot more and you shouldnt stay tagged up 8 hours a day getting farmed while you were keeping Deso in t5. It was very welcoming.

Ri Ba - WvW Commander/scout/roamer
    Piken link/alt somewhere
    Diamond Legend
    ~On a break, playerbase like zombies these days~

edited January 14, 2018

@Threather.9354 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

Yes, when everyone was telling your guild that you could improve a lot more and you shouldnt stay tagged up 8 hours a day getting farmed while you were keeping Deso in t5. It was very welcoming.

=) you are probably my biggest fan. 2018 and still you think about me.

people follow me, and not you. dont be too salty mate.

as i lead we do got farmed and we did farm too. just as tomi recorded it.

and the mantra was when we saw you on the other server tagged with your char, bag bag bag.

@pallypower.1246 this is what i meant. but not all in eu will hound u if you go there.

• tobee.1567tobee.1567 Member ✭✭
    edited January 14, 2018

mostly eu server so doom , u saw like upside that guys rude and not nice , eu still have alot ppl play at SEA

depend what u want , fight or ppt hard ( before i come from NA too , i already in eu server a yr ) UW or Vabbi (Mag2.0) alot like upside that salty ppl

and Nsp is good one too( if u stay in NA ) , because before work with them alot have alot nice guys

if u focus on fight maybe need to take few weeks to habit eu style , if ppt focus in piken i think they will welcome u

ps. looking someone teach me how to win 15vs40 exp wvwer in open field

• I'm interested in going to EU servers. which one in tier 1 or 2 has a guild or a few guilds that are out for fights. thank you for all the information by the way.

• @Threather.9354 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

Cool story, bro :) You are a good player, but your explanation why Desolation was in tier 5 isn't very convincing, logical nor true. A single commander cannot simply be the reason why Desolation was in tier 5. By the way, that guild, is still in Desolation and most the players stayed on Deso.

I will tell you my version. Deso was in last two tiers, because we were outnumbered most of the time. I got diamond 6/6 track finished 3 times per week with very casual game, because getting crazy pips from outnumbered. After getting a linked server (Whiteside Ridge) Deso started to rise back to tier 1, because we were outnumbered much less often in tiers below 1. In tier 1 the outnumbered buff is once again back, almost all the time. But with a link we can at sometimes least fill 2 maps, instead of 1.

This just confirms one theory: WvWvW is most importantly a coverage and numbers game.

Ayna / Deniara

@pallypower.1246 said:
    I'm interested in going to EU servers. which one in tier 1 or 2 has a guild or a few guilds that are out for fights. thank you for all the information by the way.

go sfr or piken

• @pallypower.1246 said:
    I am now looking to move servers to somewhere in T1/T2 that has a guild or a lot of pugs to lead.

This is the problem in wvw. going to a server with guilds and pugs to lead but especially in sea NA there's not much to fight. Unbalanced servers make offhours a snooze and a steamroll.

Former Maguuma server leader(Multiple world championships)

BG server leader(dominating under my leadership)

@hunkamania.7561 said:

@pallypower.1246 said:
    I am now looking to move servers to somewhere in T1/T2 that has a guild or a lot of pugs to lead.

This is the problem in wvw. going to a server with guilds and pugs to lead but especially in sea NA there's not much to fight. Unbalanced servers make offhours a snooze and a steamroll.

cd t3 our eb keep with loads of sieges and spawn camps us. haha. was hard.

• @Sovereign.1093 said:

@hunkamania.7561 said:

@pallypower.1246 said:

This is what happens when the servers are unbalanced. It's a snoozefest for all sides.

Former Maguuma server leader(Multiple world championships)

BG server leader(dominating under my leadership)

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@hunkamania.7561 said:

@pallypower.1246 said:

That sounds like NSP is still the same... outmaned as usual.

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

@X T D.6458 said:
    Only NA servers I know of that still have SEA and are open are DB and HoD, possibly CD/DH.

HoD has SEA??????

WHERE ARE THEY THEN!!!????

I'm Australian player currently on ET, the linked server and MAG/JQ are just rolling over us effortlessly.

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    CLICK HERE FOR A FREE SCREEN CLEANING SERVICE
    I miss team queue...

• Roxanne.6140Roxanne.6140 Member ✭✭✭

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

HoD has SEA??????

I'm Australian player currently on ET, the linked server and MAG/JQ are just rolling over us effortlessly.

U mean just Mag? HoD has more sea than JQ now.

Aren't u a na player from BG? Time to read up on timezones

Is JQ still tanking though?
    HoD is currently losing players, cause well... they have some toxic players and guilds around... people who bad mouth their links.

edited January 15, 2018

@Roxanne.6140 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

HoD has SEA??????

I was on BG for 3 months about 4 years ago and both JQ and Mag are steam rolling over us... Mag and JQ are ignoring each other for the most part, usually the maps are red and green. JQ will siege up our towers and camps to defend them while mag relies on 30+ players to kill 3-4.

This is during my Australian time zone though, during 5pm through till about 11 pm.

I miss team queue...

• @XenesisII.1540 said:
    HoD is currently losing players, cause well... they have some toxic players and guilds around... people who bad mouth their links.

Looking at those stats, im wondering where did CD get those numbers from.
    Seeing a few new guilds transferred there and they are a blob now.
    i log on (TC) and see paper stuff everywhere.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:

tempest wolves and ally guilds.

maybe it is cd's time to be the next contenders

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:

tempest wolves and ally guilds.

maybe it is cd's time to be the next contenders

We'll be waiting ;)

BG
    Class Balance is a Joke

• tobee.1567tobee.1567 Member ✭✭
    edited January 18, 2018

@pallypower.1246 said:
    I'm interested in going to EU servers. which one in tier 1 or 2 has a guild or a few guilds that are out for fights. thank you for all the information by the way.

eu different than na , most of the wvw guild can do really doing the fight ( without pve guild )
    T1 - T5 much active than NA T1-4 in SEA , dont worry no ppl and no fight and in eu T5 server have chance going T1 like DL
    that is one of different than NA the thing , so mostly all is same , just skill different , u can trying sfr , Fsp and gh
    but wanna get good pugs Vabbi is the best , they only rude and not nice

for me , now trying play in german server :) feeling not bad

• Namer.9750Namer.9750 Member ✭✭✭

CD's doing well because of TAG and BAN, not because of TW feeding bags all night for the couple weeks they're gonna be here lol. But CD also just got InS for OCX and have a regular SEA driver from VII plus SotD on their Darkhaven link, which gives them helluva staying power, plus both TAG and BAN have EU drivers. It's probably one of the best servers to be on right now.

Having one of the best NA and one of the best OCX guilds left in the game will do that to you.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@Roxanne.6140 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

HoD has SEA??????

I was on BG for 3 months about 4 years ago and both JQ and Mag are steam rolling over us... Mag and JQ are ignoring each other for the most part, usually the maps are red and green. JQ will siege up our towers and camps to defend them while mag relies on 30+ players to kill 3-4.

This is during my Australian time zone though, during 5pm through till about 11 pm.

HoD doesn't really have OCX. For some reason, STRM avoids EB and thus is a non-presence. You log at 11 pm AEST, but HoD SEA/EU just start logging in only around then or after.

I mean, if you're on ET you should just have joined LATE when they were also on ET a few weeks ago and xferred off the cesspit HoD is with them.

@Namer.9750 said:
    CD's doing well because of TAG and BAN, not because of TW feeding bags all night for the couple weeks they're gonna be here lol. But CD also just got InS for OCX and have a regular SEA driver from VII plus SotD on their Darkhaven link, which gives them helluva staying power, plus both TAG and BAN have EU drivers. It's probably one of the best servers to be on right now.

Having one of the best NA and one of the best OCX guilds left in the game will do that to you.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@Roxanne.6140 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

HoD has SEA??????

HoD doesn't really have OCX. For some reason, STRM avoids EB and thus is a non-presence. You log at 11 pm AEST, but HoD SEA/EU just start logging in only around then or after.

I mean, if you're on ET you should just have joined LATE when they were also on ET a few weeks ago and xferred off the cesspit HoD is with them.

At the point I made this post I had only done the reset night, things have changed with JQ but Mag is still rolling over us.

I miss team queue...

<1
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.