WvW Scourge PoV on Reset night! Stack of heavy loot bags in 5h!

Egorum.9506

Why do people even feel the need to post these. The videos are always:

Here...look at me playing a broken AOE condition build and collecting lots of loot.Hey guys...look at me playing a totally broken pvp build in wvw and killing unsuspecting folks in 1v2, 3, or 4.Hey guys, me again, with another fully edited video, showing only my kills on a broken build and never any of my deaths.

Followed somewhere in the post or on the video page about how we should susbscribe.

@Ubi.4136 said:Why do people even feel the need to post these. The videos are always:

Here...look at me playing a broken AOE condition build and collecting lots of loot.Hey guys...look at me playing a totally broken pvp build in wvw and killing unsuspecting folks in 1v2, 3, or 4.Hey guys, me again, with another fully edited video, showing only my kills on a broken build and never any of my deaths.

Followed somewhere in the post or on the video page about how we should susbscribe.

Found the guy from YB. You don't have to subscribe, but I'm sure I'll be putting up more videos of broken stuff to enjoy as the years go on! Thanks for your feedback!

@Ubi.4136 said:Why do people even feel the need to post these. The videos are always:

Isnt that what gw2 is about?Stil the issue is not the broken spec, but how poorly Anet made everything just needed to be stackable both boons and condi mechanics.

@Egorum.9506 said:It contains a song from Grimes, SCREAM, that apparently is blocked in canada?

In Canada every one is polite no scream is alowed.

@"Ubi.4136" said:Why do people even feel the need to post these. The videos are always:

I like the pro "roaming" vids out, first few seconds I see condi I X out the video.

Those people usually lack self confidence and have to proof something with broken stuff.

While I enjoyed the vid (and from Canada) as I am trying to get into scourge in WvW for small scale roaming sake, I can see why people are not impressed with a scourge player. Its like a little kid that made their bed for the 1000th time and runs out and tells their parents "I made my bed, look insert parent figures, I made my bed"...its nice but expected, easy and not as impressive.

Again, I enjoyed the video and i used to use that heal until i swapped for consume condition as I am not typically around support cleanse classes and i dont have as much cleanses as I would like to have... and a dead scourge is a useless scourge (unless its the enemy ofc lol)

Thanks for sharing the vid for Canada mate as for me its a learning experience for now :)

@"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:While I enjoyed the vid (and from Canada) as I am trying to get into scourge in WvW for small scale roaming sake, I can see why people are not impressed with a scourge player. Its like a little kid that made their bed for the 1000th time and runs out and tells their parents "I made my bed, look insert parent figures, I made my bed"...its nice but expected, easy and not as impressive.

Again, I enjoyed the video and i used to use that heal until i swapped for consume condition as I am not typically around support cleanse classes and i dont have as much cleanses as I would like to have... and a dead scourge is a useless scourge (unless its the enemy ofc lol)

Thanks for sharing the vid for Canada mate as for me its a learning experience for now :)

Thank you for the feedback. Many of these fights we were fighting against superior numbers, or fighting back to back. That's what was impressive about it, as they had more scourges than we did.

Consume is great for solo play, but if you're playing with others sand flare is better. It triggers sadistic searing which improves your burst, it's a 1 condi clear and 2 might generator, and it gives out 5k barrier tI your allies- which helps your healers sustain you in a push or allows your teammates to recover from poor positioning.

@Egorum.9506 said:

@"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:While I enjoyed the vid (and from Canada) as I am trying to get into scourge in WvW for small scale roaming sake, I can see why people are not impressed with a scourge player. Its like a little kid that made their bed for the 1000th time and runs out and tells their parents "I made my bed, look
insert parent figures
, I made my bed"...its nice but expected, easy and not as impressive.

Thank you for the feedback. Many of these fights we were fighting against superior numbers, or fighting back to back. That's what was impressive about it, as they had more scourges than we did.

Consume is great for solo play, but if you're playing with others sand flare is better. It triggers sadistic searing which improves your burst, it's a 1 condi clear and 2 might generator, and it gives out 5k barrier tI your allies- which helps your healers sustain you in a push or allows your teammates to recover from poor positioning.

I never thought swapping it out when with others. Makes sense if you have someone that can beat a scourge (counter build...like a druid for example) and you dont need to cleanse as much. I actually loved the new heal as I hate how corruption skills make you gimp yourself (which is why a lot of people dont really use them)

Im still learning scourge however so im always scouring the interwebz for tips lol

Archived