Please let us kill aurene

Pretty impossible with the way story is going. It seems it'll be hard to balance the world's magic even with Aurene. So next to impossible without, but I agree. I don't really feel anything for her currently. I "bonded" with her when she was just and infant / toddler so we know nothing about her as a character yet. Seeing her attacking and being silent just feels like she's going through the motions.

@"MoarChaos.8320" said:Pretty impossible with the way story is going. It seems it'll be hard to balance the world's magic even with Aurene. So next to impossible without, but I agree. I don't really feel anything for her currently. I "bonded" with her when she was just and infant / toddler so we know nothing about her as a character yet. Seeing her attacking and being silent just feels like she's going through the motions.

In fairness, the story is just getting going. I expect we're going to see a lot more of Aurene and she probably isn't always going to be limited as a character to silent death-from-above!

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@Westenev.5289 said:Please make a current event where people must choose sides; one side cuts down their chosen minor characters, while the other side PK's the people trying to harm their best character.

Question. Who will be considered minor? Who will be considered major?

Is there even a major character left in this game besides the Pact Commander and their PoF crew?

@Westenev.5289 said:

@Westenev.5289 said:Please make a current event where people must choose sides; one side cuts down their chosen minor characters, while the other side PK's the people trying to harm their best character.

Is there even a major character left in this game besides the Pact Commander and their PoF crew?

I haven't done Istan story yet (TP Friend to get to the map), but I know a certain creature comes back into the story. Would he be considered PoF Crew? Because if that's the case, no dice.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

I haven't done Istan story yet (TP Friend to get to the map), but I know a certain creature comes back into the story. Would he be considered PoF Crew? Because if that's the case, no dice.

I shall see you on the field of battle.

Why is everyone's new fix for this game to kill off the stuff they don't like? Aurene is now an integral plot point, to kill her off at this point would either be for basic shock value or because she went rogue which honestly, either branch would be considered very bad writing. She is an innocent baby dragon who has only helped us, yes characters do seem pushed but that's because of the time length of the living story chapters not because she needs to die.

@Westenev.5289 said:

Lord Faren

Archived