Can you bring back the chaos gloves to the gemstore?

I used to run speed clears back in GW1 as an Assassin in the Fissure of Woe and the Underworld. I always envied the skin and eventually I saved up enough ecto to equip them and I saw someone a few days ago with them equipped. You have no idea the nostalgia I had, I wanted that skin!! Can this be re-added to the gem store so I can buy them? I haven't played the game for some time and missed the time when this item was in the gemstore.

I can see why you might want to cycle out skins (tech concerns, keeping skins "rare"), but what if we really want to buy a skin and it's not available? Is there a scheduled rotation for skins to come back?

@"Fossilized Amber.1352" said:I used to run speed clears back in GW1 as an Assassin in the Fissure of Woe and the Underworld. I always envied the skin and eventually I saved up enough ecto to equip them and I saw someone a few days ago with them equipped. You have no idea the nostalgia I had, I wanted that skin!! Can this be re-added to the gem store so I can buy them? I haven't played the game for some time and missed the time when this item was in the gemstore.

I can see why you might want to cycle out skins (tech concerns, keeping skins "rare"), but what if we really want to buy a skin and it's not available? Is there a scheduled rotation for skins to come back?

Yep I had the same feelings for chaos gloves in Guildwars. So much that all my characters got a pair on my main account. Good thing here though is you can use the wardrobe to put them on all your characters without a problem. And if you did speed clears like that I am surprised you only got one set Heck I want chaos armor haha that would be awesome.

@"Fossilized Amber.1352" said:I used to run speed clears back in GW1 as an Assassin in the Fissure of Woe and the Underworld. I always envied the skin and eventually I saved up enough ecto to equip them and I saw someone a few days ago with them equipped. You have no idea the nostalgia I had, I wanted that skin!! Can this be re-added to the gem store so I can buy them? I haven't played the game for some time and missed the time when this item was in the gemstore.

It has been in the store until last week.

• 6 months later...

Archived