Looking for Guild

Sentry.9865

HiIm looking for a friendly guild to join.

I have 4 lvl 80 characters and I have finished the personal story and i am on the last quest of HoT. I also have PoF expansion.

I would like to try Fractals but when i join groups i get moaned at because im not sure what to do.

It would be nice to join a friendy guild so i could try fractals a dungeons.

I like to play for enjoyment and dont like to take things too seriously.

Any Guild out there willing to help a nooby casual player. I normally play on Thursdays during the day and wednesday evenings. I also log on for short periods during the week.

Hey, Sentry! Nuggets of Wisdom is a small, casual, and PVE-focused guild that is looking for new and veteran players to explore Tyria with! We are currently hosting weekly guild activities, leveling up our guild hall, and dabbling in a bit of PVP and WVW for the fun of it. ? Though we usually offer all things PVE, dungeon runs, fractal runs, and guild missions. Our mission is to become a mentoring guild and hopefully that includes you!

I will be on tonight to send you a message and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or in game. ? I hope that you find the guild you are looking for!

@Sentry.9865 said:HiIm looking for a friendly guild to join.

I have 4 lvl 80 characters and I have finished the personal story and i am on the last quest of HoT. I also have PoF expansion.

I would like to try Fractals but when i join groups i get moaned at because im not sure what to do.

It would be nice to join a friendy guild so i could try fractals a dungeons.

I like to play for enjoyment and dont like to take things too seriously.

Any Guild out there willing to help a nooby casual player. I normally play on Thursdays during the day and wednesday evenings. I also log on for short periods during the week.

what time do you play?

consider nsp =)

We are an established (NA) guild from Guild Wars 1 days. [FENX] We are a family style guild with friendly and inviting members who enjoy each others company. We use Discord and hope that our new members will take advantage of that and use it to chat and look for groupings for in game fun. We do a little bit of everything and welcome both new and veteran members.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in finding out more about us.

WolfieBlitz.9583

Those Who Fell [RISE] is a 3+ year old guild, which does fractals, and dungeons often, and all things PvE. We are also big into WvW on some days, as well as other games. We have a very active discord at different times of the day. Our members are made up of new and vertran players who just enjoy playing with friends. :)

Give me a shout in-game @ purplishy.6429 if you are interested. We are active all times of day (heavy SEA/EU groups as well.Best of luck finding a home

https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7qiqnu/na_those_who_fell_rise_gaming_is_back_blackgate/

Archived