Looking for a guild (1,5 year break, would like to get back to progressing in raids)

Marvelm.6529

Hello,

I've came back to GW2 after around 1,5 years, slowly getting to know all the new stuff and would like to join a nice group of people who enjoy relaxed gameplay and are doing raids/trying to start raiding. I'm familiar with wings 1-3, would like to get the rust off and maybe try to learn wings 4-5. Killed everything except Matthias in w1-3, need to refresh my memory though. Got a full asc Berserker and Ele (need to learn the Weaver thing, haven't tried yet), working on a Guardian.

I'm looking for people who don't have problems when a group wipes many times but are also looking to improve and progress. :)

Feel free to write here or ingame, see you! :)

Hi Marvelm.6529 ,

We are an established (NA) guild from Guild Wars 1 days. [FENX] We are a family style guild with friendly and inviting members who enjoy each others company. We use Discord and hope that our new members will take advantage of that and use it to chat and look for groupings for in game fun. We do a little bit of everything and welcome both new and veteran members.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in finding out more about us.

WolfieBlitz.9583

@wolfieblitz.9583 said:Hi Marvelm.6529 ,

We are an established (NA) guild from Guild Wars 1 days. [FENX] We are a family style guild with friendly and inviting members who enjoy each others company. We use Discord and hope that our new members will take advantage of that and use it to chat and look for groupings for in game fun. We do a little bit of everything and welcome both new and veteran members.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in finding out more about us.

WolfieBlitz.9583

Ah, I should have specified, im from Europe :/

Archived