[NA] 3 sisters looking for a friendly guild!

Xygen.3641

Hiya! <3

Veteran player here for 4 years looking for a guild with some sisters of mine. That makes three of us looking. I main a DPS Warrior, and my sisters main a Mesmer and another mains a Ranger. It's been hard looking for that right guild for us and for myself, so I thought I'll try out the forums.

• Must be a friendly and inviting guild. I don't like cliques in guilds.
  • Were interested in all aspects of PvE, WvW, Fractals, Raids, World Bosses, Bounties and running guild missions.
  • A discord would be nice (were very interested in voice chatting and getting to know the guild members more)

Feel free to reply here or send me an inbox, or you can message me personally ingame at Xygen.3641.

Thankies~

Hi, you three might like the guild I run. I feel we meet all three of the points you want. We're a casual/social PvX guild who just enjoy hanging out with and helping each other. Our ad is below with more specific details. If you have any questions, let me know!

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/16809/na-pvx-casual-social-discord-aurene-wardens-aw-a-female-lgbt-friendly-inclusive-community

Hi Xygen.3641 ,

We are an established (NA) guild from Guild Wars 1 days. [FENX] We are a family style guild with friendly and inviting members who enjoy each others company. We use Discord and hope that our new members will take advantage of that and use it to chat and look for groupings for in game fun. We do a little bit of everything and welcome both new and veteran members.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in finding out more about us.

WolfieBlitz.9583

Those Who Fell [RISE] is a 3+ year old guild, which does fractals, and dungeons often, and all things PvE. We are also big into WvW on some days, as well as other games. We have a very active discord at different times of the day. Our members are made up of new and vertran players who just enjoy playing with friends. :)

Give me a shout in-game @ purplishy.6429 if you are interested. We are active all times of day (heavy SEA/EU groups as well.Best of luck finding a home

https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7qiqnu/na_those_who_fell_rise_gaming_is_back_blackgate/

hey soul sistas. i'm not sure what your sisters are looking for in a guild but we have players who have played since launch and even fresh meat. so we meet most demands.we enjoy mentor and help each other grow as well as making our stay enjoyable. since some played for such a long time, they all burned out. lol.we're a pvx guild and pretty much do all ass perks of the game. currently trying to not be bums and do guild missions often.these guys are shy nerds so they may need some encouragement to get in voice chat. may come and take a look at our dusty ad:https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/716lb0/napvxchillax_guild_intense_pleasure_mmm_lfm/

Archived