Hall of Monuments issue

Nosajroo.2154

I apologise for the fact that a lot of this will seem really obvious, but just to narrow down the cause: What are you doing when you try to put the statue up, and what exactly is the problem?

• Do you have the Fellowship monument unlocked? (With a tapestry added to it.)
  • Have you gone to the HoM on your ranger with the tiger as your selected animal companion and one of the skills on your bar that allows it to appear (Charm Animal or Comfort Animal)?
  • Have you selected the monument and looked through the dialogue options incase the option to add a statue isn't on the first screen?

Have you tried switching the Hall from Account-wide to Character-specific? (Talk to the NPC in the doorway to do that.) Is there still a tapestry on the Monument of Fellowship when the Hall is set to character-specific achievements?

(And just in case I've misunderstood: if you're able to add the statue in GW1 but it's not showing up on the calculator and you're not getting the points/reward in GW2 have you tried logging out of GW1 first?)

@Danikat.8537 said:I apologise for the fact that a lot of this will seem really obvious, but just to narrow down the cause: What are you doing when you try to put the statue up, and what exactly is the problem?

• Have you gone to the HoM on your ranger with the tiger as your selected animal companion and one of the skills on your bar that allows it to appear (Charm Animal or Comfort Animal)?
  • Have you selected the monument and looked through the dialogue options incase the option to add a statue isn't on the first screen?

Have you tried switching the Hall from Account-wide to Character-specific? (Talk to the NPC in the doorway to do that.) Is there still a tapestry on the Monument of Fellowship when the Hall is set to character-specific achievements?

(And just in case I've misunderstood: if you're able to add the statue in GW1 but it's not showing up on the calculator and you're not getting the points/reward in GW2 have you tried logging out of GW1 first?)

Yes i have the monument unlucked, theres a tapestry there already as i already have mox up there. For the character specific one, im not exactpy sure how that one works. I mean it already had the tapestry when i got there cause ive already placed one up with an older character before

@Nosajroo.2154 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:I apologise for the fact that a lot of this will seem really obvious, but just to narrow down the cause: What are you doing when you try to put the statue up, and what
exactly
is the problem?
  • Have you gone to the HoM on your ranger with the tiger as your selected animal companion
    and
    one of the skills on your bar that allows it to appear (Charm Animal or Comfort Animal)?

Yes i have the monument unlucked, theres a tapestry there already as i already have mox up there. For the character specific one, im not exactpy sure how that one works. I mean it already had the tapestry when i got there cause ive already placed one up with an older character before

From what I remember, a tapestry is excluisve to a character. eg If you put up a tapestry for minis on one character, you wont be able to put minis up on a different character who hasn't also put up that tapestry as well

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:I apologise for the fact that a lot of this will seem really obvious, but just to narrow down the cause: What are you doing when you try to put the statue up, and what
exactly
is the problem?
  • Have you gone to the HoM on your ranger with the tiger as your selected animal companion
    and
    one of the skills on your bar that allows it to appear (Charm Animal or Comfort Animal)?

From what I remember, a tapestry is excluisve to a character. eg If you put up a tapestry for minis on one character, you wont be able to put minis up on a different character who hasn't also put up that tapestry as well

This is indeed true. You have an account view and a character view on the hall. So it is important to talk to the npc next to the door to enable the character view. If there is no tapestry there then, thats the issue. You don't need to have another tapestry. Just release the animal in the zaishen menagery, find out what character allready have the tapestry hanging there and make it primary or secondary a ranger. enter the menagery with the skill to charm the animal and have the npc spawn a level 20 version of the animal. Now go to the HoM again and it should work.

Yep that's right - if you have the Hall set to show everything your account has added it will show tapestries if any character on your account has ever added one. But it's actually character-specific. If that character hasn't unlocked the Fellowship Monument by adding a tapestry they won't be able to add anything to the monument.

If I remember correctly you get 1 tapestry for completing the first part of the EOTN storyline (which is relatively quick to do), so you could use that, or like Mercury said you could make another character a secondary ranger and use them to add the tiger to the Hall.

@Nosajroo.2154 said:ugh now i have to make a new character, cause my original one is only like lvl 13 and i have to go through a lot of the missions just so i can change professions. But the menagerie tip was a good one. Would i have to be lvl 20 as well to enter that area?

Nope, any character can enter it and leave/get pets.You can add the max level pet with whoever has it, then enter the menagerie with the character that has added the tapestry as a Ranger secondary with Charm Animal and charm one. Then take that character to the HoM and add the pet!

Archived