Client Lost Connection (code=7:0:0:1026:101)

jhin.6574

when i try join this map it give me this mseg

• network error the inability to connect to guild wars 2 may be caused by internet routing ...but now after 1 day it works well i can join this mapbut the problem back with another map that i cant join its queensdaleand in wvw i cant join my server map ? it give me the same mesg :(

so please help me with this

here is a video for the problem

https://youtu.be/Iz_DbPOLzHk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing can be done, amazon's internal routing suck. u can try a vpn that hopeful use a different route then amazon's "seattle black hole".i would say it has improve a little since pof launch, but it still a pain in the butt as there is a small number of server that seem to always have problem on and off.u can wait for a different instance to spawn most of the time, but it really only bad when it is the wvw server that has problem, still it usually limited to 1 wvw map.if all 4 wvw map are giving you problem, you might want to check your connection to anet as that is probably a connection problem then server issue.

i use this in my gw2 shortcut: -maploadinfoie: "C:\Program Files\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe" -maploadinfo

it will post the server detail on the loading screen, and give you more information to work with.

How long have you had problem and where are you playing from?

I've been trying to this fixed for 2 months now my self and I'm playing from UAE - So im playing on EU Underworld. There are people also having other related problems like lag but this issue state_server_wait seems less than that and specific to certain areas.

Sometimes I would just guest over to different worlds like Vabbi or Abaddons Mouth or try the shortcut tricks like -prefrest or -clientport 443 but these are not working always. I also have the same issue with IPs that start with 18 and 52 but other work fine. These seem to be the new Amazon servers for arena net that just drop some people right now. I still can't understand the actual issue that whether it is Amazon or Anet who has to fix it. Or that it can't be fixed, because then I am done with this game. And the Anet support is just replies from bots or generic stuff which i wouldn't blame if it was 1 week or two to figure it out but two months I've been facing this and they still say it is form my side. Like how is that possible since 2013 i played and I never get any issue like this but as soon POF came around i get this day by day getting worse and worse until I can't even play for 30 mins. Now others are showing as well more and more. Hopefully there are tons more and Anet is forced to do something.

At the moment I am trying to find a good free VPN but haven't got them to work yet. :/

@chaox machine.1534 said:At the moment I am trying to find a good free VPN but haven't got them to work yet. :/

You want to choose a VPN server that takes you away from your normal route. The EU servers are in Frankfurt, Germany, so either find a VPN closer to there, or one that'll take you through other networks/countries. TunnelBear is a popular choice by other players, whereas support has recommended WTFast and proXPN.

When using a VPN, ensure that you're actually tunneling GW2 through it. GW2 should require authorization due the IP change if it's successfully using the VPN. If loading still gets stuck with a VPN, ensure that you're not running any IP blocking software.

You've only noticed this since PoF because that's essentially when GW2 moved to Amazon's servers. Not all networks play nice, plus Amazon uses IPs that were once owned by others, so there could be a problem with censoring. Use -maploadinfo to get the IP off the loading screen, then try tracing it (cmd.exe > tracert #.#.#.#) to see how far it goes, then complain to your ISP about it. The problem could be on Amazon's end however, which you'll know if the trace successfully makes it to Amazon's network.

This is NOT a local isp problem. This is Arena's problem. Lately, and growing more and more, I'm getting random discons in open world ON TOP of the forever problem of discons in story modes. I'm on Comcast with top level blast speeds. I have active accounts in WoW, Rift, FFO, even DDO and even older EQ, BUT GW2 is the ONLY game doing this. Not only do I loose connection to the server, it also kicks me off my isp entirely and I have to reboot. NO other game that I play ever has this problem. I've also not had this specific problem until after the latest patch.

So far tonight, 4 discons in an hour and honestly this is just getting old. Some connections problems have been known about for over a year and nothing done. Arena, please stop focusing on new content and fix what you currently have. And if this has been happening for months for some people, why has this NOT been addressed yet?I still believe this is by far the most enjoyable MMO on the market right now, but not being able to actually enjoy it without having to repeat longer length story lines over and over, plus now the random discons in open world is taking almost all of the fun out of playing. When I came back to this game(left because of these problems before), I was hopeful to see if they had been addressed. It's heartbreaking to see that they never were.

@chaox machine.1534 said:How long have you had problem and where are you playing from?

I've been trying to this fixed for 2 months now my self and I'm playing from UAE - So im playing on EU Underworld. There are people also having other related problems like lag but this issue state_server_wait seems less than that and specific to certain areas.

Sometimes I would just guest over to different worlds like Vabbi or Abaddons Mouth or try the shortcut tricks like -prefrest or -clientport 443 but these are not working always. I also have the same issue with IPs that start with 18 and 52 but other work fine. These seem to be the new Amazon servers for arena net that just drop some people right now. I still can't understand the actual issue that whether it is Amazon or Anet who has to fix it. Or that it can't be fixed, because then I am done with this game. And the Anet support is just replies from bots or generic stuff which i wouldn't blame if it was 1 week or two to figure it out but two months I've been facing this and they still say it is form my side. Like how is that possible since 2013 i played and I never get any issue like this but as soon POF came around i get this day by day getting worse and worse until I can't even play for 30 mins. Now others are showing as well more and more. Hopefully there are tons more and Anet is forced to do something.

At the moment I am trying to find a good free VPN but haven't got them to work yet. :/

I play from UAE too and I have this problem from 1 month. and it gets worse every day

I can't stand this problem

I am thinking too leave the game until they fix this problem

Ok, so after being on the phone quite some time with my xfinity, I'm finding out that the problem is directly from NCSoft. I've run numerous traceroutes and even ran the GW2 diagnostic tool. All my results are extremely good except for these...........

12 --- 50/ 50 =100% 44/ 50 = 88% ncsoft-ic-317391-dls-b22.c.telia.net.10.115.62.in-addr.arpa [62.115.10.106]0/ 50 = 0% |13 --- 50/ 50 =100% 44/ 50 = 88% 64.25.32-9.ncsoft.com [64.25.32.9]0/ 50 = 0% |14 --- 50/ 50 =100% 44/ 50 = 88% 64.25.32-26.ncsoft.com [64.25.32.26]0/ 50 = 0% |15 49ms 6/ 50 = 12% 0/ 50 = 0% 64.25.33-1.ncsoft.com [64.25.39.1]

I'm showing a HUGE packet loss directly with ncsoft............which is the parent of ArenaNet.ALL my other routes were within 0% to 2% which is what it should be. With ncsoft, I'm getting an 88% packet loss.So folks, editing your host file won't do much to fix this problem.

I got the same problem too since PoF released and all I get from sending ticket is a BoT answering me with msgs not related to this problem

However, It was really weird that I was able to go Eternal battleground in my friend account, but not mine and this is really triggered me a lot, because I tried again from my account with same PC, same internet and same Client and I wasn't able to go EB with other maps as well.

Seriously, whats going on here! I live in UAE as well...

I have the same issues as you, and my problems seems to be always solved by deleting local.dat file for PVE maps only and the problem still there wtih wvw and pvp.now it's like 9 days i can't go to EB or blue bl .. and I'm still talking with anet in tickets to have a proper solution but nothing until now, I don't know if this problem going to be solved anyway

new update and the problem still. here :angry:

isn't there anyone looking at this problem in arent !!

can you guys please tell me what this means or what is it for? (agent asset total)bc, when this thing starts loading i know that the map going to let me in but if he didn't load I know that I will not join the map

Last thing Anet said to me is that it is something with routing from my ISP - Etisalat, and i guess it is to be to the EU server in Frankfurt, Germany. So, as Healix has mentioned above we should be noting down the ip's from -maploadinfo and then calling the ISP to complain about not connecting to it. But as he said after that i tried the tracert to Amazon:

Tracing route to ec2-18-194-122-28.eu-central-1.compute.amazonaws.com [18.194.122.28]over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 1 ms 2 ms 1 ms 192.168.1.12 Request timed out.3 11 ms 4 ms 4 ms 10.246.254.294 7 ms 7 ms 7 ms 195.229.4.745 15 ms 7 ms 15 ms dxb-emix-ra.so611.emix.ae [195.229.0.242]6 119 ms 117 ms 118 ms 195.229.0.1577 Request timed out.8 123 ms 123 ms 123 ms 54.239.107.2269 122 ms 123 ms 122 ms 54.239.107.11510 123 ms 122 ms 123 ms 54.239.5.132 <THIS IS THE AMAZON SERVER IF IM NOT MISTAKEN.11 Request timed out.12 Request timed out.13 Request timed out.14 Request timed out.15 Request timed out.16 Request timed out.17 Request timed out.18 Request timed out.19 Request timed out.20 Request timed out.21 Request timed out.22 Request timed out.23 Request timed out.24 Request timed out.25 Request timed out.26 Request timed out.27 Request timed out.28 Request timed out.29 Request timed out.30 Request timed out.

Does this mean the fault if from Amazon or my ISP? I hope Healix or someone with info can reply.

Thanks

Another one:

Tracing route to ec2-35-158-208-40.eu-central-1.compute.amazonaws.com [35.158.208.40]over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.1.12 Request timed out.3 7 ms 4 ms 4 ms 10.246.254.304 15 ms 9 ms 7 ms 195.229.4.765 122 ms 121 ms 121 ms 195.229.3.1476 Request timed out.7 124 ms 123 ms 123 ms 54.239.107.2248 123 ms 122 ms 123 ms 54.239.107.959 122 ms 122 ms 122 ms 54.239.5.13410 Request timed out.11 Request timed out.12 Request timed out.13 Request timed out.14 Request timed out.15 Request timed out.16 Request timed out.17 Request timed out.18 Request timed out.19 Request timed out.20 Request timed out.21 Request timed out.22 Request timed out.23 Request timed out.24 Request timed out.25 Request timed out.26 Request timed out.27 *

I had the same problem just now.But I was able to fix it. I right clicked the shortcut then went into properties and then in the target box I added /clientport 80It should look like this then in there ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe" /clientport 80). And that fixed it for me.

@"Raetion.6358" said:I had the same problem just now.But I was able to fix it. I right clicked the shortcut then went into properties and then in the target box I added /clientport 80It should look like this then in there ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe" /clientport 80). And that fixed it for me.

where do you live?

i did the same but its not working

@"Banda.9320" said:

@"Raetion.6358" said:I had the same problem just now.But I was able to fix it. I right clicked the shortcut then went into properties and then in the target box I added /clientport 80It should look like this then in there ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe" /clientport 80). And that fixed it for me.

where do you live?

i did the same but its not working

Same for me, after a while i got the state_server_wait at loadscreen

Archived