Power Ranking Thread: Player Created [MERGED]

Gaile Gray.6029

• ArenaNet Staff

If you want to share your real or alleged "power rankings" in this subforum, please use this thread. Do not create a separate thread on this topic.

Members: Use the "thumbs up" or "helpful" if you find a post of note. Be sure to quote that post if you want to respond, so that we can keep everything organized.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArenaNet Staff

Oh an please, don't call your list "The real deal" or anything to try to signify it's anything but an opinion, well-informed or not. ;)

I'd suggest you put a header in your initial post in this thread. Do give a source attribution so people can dismiss it immedi... I mean, know where it came from. :D

my power rankings in this order !! source from all pvp spvp matches list follows

1.WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

1. Gaile Gray.6029
  2. Ben Phongluangtham.1065
  3. Cal Cohen.3527
  4. McKenna Berdrow.2759
  5. Raymond Lukes.6305
  6. Jon Olson.8439
  7. Mark Katzbach.9084
  8. Stephane Lo Presti.7258
  9. all other anet employees
  10. JebroDan SPECIAL ranking at this spot only for hosting them ugo events . and putting up with lots of community salt

sorry but the rest of you all could not make my power ranking list this yearyour not good enough good enough to make my list !!

maybe if the rest of you add some more salt to your diets maybe next year! you just might make my special power rankers listfor the 6 year anverisery ranking year . so now go out their eat 5 tons of salt a day and do both spvp and pvpCLEANLY and as much as you can !! and for get about pve and wvw !!

oh btw please tell all your friends come to pvp and spvp too . i really would love a good clean salt filled pvp spvp match up with all of you !!!;) ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:If you want to share your real or alleged "power rankings" in this subforum, please use this thread. Do not create a separate thread on this topic.

Members: Use the "thumbs up" or "helpful" if you find a post of note. Be sure to quote that post if you want to respond, so that we can keep everything organized.

DEV can u pls check my ticket I cant log in on main account, its been 4 days now

@Lono Boy.7209 said:

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:If you want to share your real or alleged "power rankings" in this subforum, please use this thread.
Do not create a separate thread on this topic.

Members: Use the "thumbs up" or "helpful" if you find a post of note. Be sure to
that post if you want to respond, so that we can keep everything organized.

DEV can u pls check my ticket I cant log in on main account, its been 4 days now

They a got to get the paying customers first!

• 2 weeks later...

Power Mesmer ( wtf burst damage, retard clone generation, mix in portal and against a good one you literally will never catch him)

Spell Breaker Bunker (Out bunkers Druid, doesnt have the stealth and escape tools but often doesn't need to get away)

Scourge ( Can still overlap a point completely and shit condi which in a point control game is stupid is a bit tankier to, to stay on it since the patch)

Mender Druid (1 shot by power Mesmer they are all in on healing power instead of toughness, tough to catch and kill but spellbunker and scourge can chase them from point)

Holo

Hammer Radiance Guard

everybody else

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lord Savage - Power ranking, The best

Allow raptor mount in WvW.

EDIT: If community is not ok with everyone having access to raptor mount for "reasons". Limit it to top 250 titles since POF release (season 8). It will further incentivize ranked play, and also provide tangible benefit outside of skins for people that mainly play the game for the combat system.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Power Rankings by class

Rankings not based on leaderboard. Rankings based on Knowledge of profession, Daily And Monthly AT performances.

Firebrand Support98- Ryan90- Jeff89- Naru88- Moobs87- Zoj86- Guy E85- Hazgard84- Half devil82- Guy E81-Bow User80 & below not noteworthy

Necro Team Fight DPS98- Nos92- Contraversy91- Spiritus90- The Mighty Lubu89- Juice89- Naru88- SeaMonsterGuy87- Acandis85- Blazzed Griff80 & below not noteworthy

Holosmith92- Lance Westward91- Liderisimo90.01- Chaith90- Jeff90- Lycarak89- Rasta87- Noodl85- Exalted equality82- Trunks80 & Below not noteworthy

Thief99.99- Edison99- Toker97- Zenyus94- Vallun93- backpack92- Primal91- Ckod90- Anya89- Astange87- Levij86- Endorphin82- The Le Coc Brothers81- Luck Slayer80 & below not noteworthy

Revnant99.99- Toker97- Trackademics97- Denshi96- Tanner95- Helio92- Rev of Boa92- Lora91- Hazard90- Raaazzing90- Contreversy90- Bryvanent89- Ruby88- Butterpeanut81- Endorphin80 & Below not noteworthy

Mirage99.99- Zorh98- Zeromis95- Steelrage92- Jony91- CJ91- Mur90- Banjo90- Zach89- Nepthis87- Thane85- Hannibal(some names forgotten)80 & below not noteworthy

Ranger92- Shadelang91- Helio89- Chrissy82- Zyntetik

Warrior99.99- Helio99.98- Tarcis90- Omni Lance90- interpretor89- Thane/Troll87- Nutmeg84- Butterpeanut82- Trackademics81- Anyone who played warrior for 2 weeks and figured out how easy it was.(Some names forgotten)80 & Below not noteworthy

Elementalist100- Phantaram - Omegalul

If you think you deserve to be on the list then I forgot your name probably and just reply to the post and it will be adjusted as seen fit.

Additional Comments:

Ad Hominem arguments from 16 year olds aren’t a valid reason for why someone shouldn’t be where they are on this list. Some players didn’t make the list because they don’t play much anymore.

Players taken into account are those who have played a monthly or daily since January 1st.