Power Ranking Thread: Player Created [MERGED] - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Power Ranking Thread: Player Created [MERGED]

13>

Comments

• Falan.1839Falan.1839 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2019

Always found Cookie the stronger and more consistent FB, but that's only my personal impression. And obviously both are top lvl guards. Oh and yeah there is certainly more people missing than those I mentioned, it was just the ones coming to my mind when reading the Engi list.

Falásya / Caissech

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

@sephiroth.4217 said:
    I expected more drama

believe it or not their was a kitten of drama on the discord channels. Bunch of monkeys couldn't understand how much of a meme this was and took it above and beyond LOL. Players ego were so hurt because of this, getting players to mail me in game and PM me on discord asking if this was "serious" or if i really "believed' this was right. Even though i stated in about 10+ times on the day it was released it was a complete joke and only people that would take it something serious would be the losers that continue to play this game all day long, have multiple alt accounts on the leader-board and complain about the kitten list on stream with different host every single time lol.

Fun fact i took a kitten during my break at work and made this list within 5 mins and yet watching a few gw2 spvp stream going around all i hear is people complaining about the list being so "wrong" and how this "person" should be on it LOL.

• HOW TEH kitten DID I NOT MAKE UR HOLO LIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... jk idgaf

13>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.