Power Ranking Thread: Player Created [MERGED] - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Power Ranking Thread: Player Created [MERGED]

13>

Comments

• Falan.1839Falan.1839 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2019

Always found Cookie the stronger and more consistent FB, but that's only my personal impression. And obviously both are top lvl guards. Oh and yeah there is certainly more people missing than those I mentioned, it was just the ones coming to my mind when reading the Engi list.

Falásya / Caissech

"When you say it's gonna happen "now"
    When exactly do you mean?
    See I've already waited too long
    And all my hope is gone"
    The Smiths about Balance and PvP changes

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

@sephiroth.4217 said:
    I expected more drama

believe it or not their was a kitten of drama on the discord channels. Bunch of monkeys couldn't understand how much of a meme this was and took it above and beyond LOL. Players ego were so hurt because of this, getting players to mail me in game and PM me on discord asking if this was "serious" or if i really "believed' this was right. Even though i stated in about 10+ times on the day it was released it was a complete joke and only people that would take it something serious would be the losers that continue to play this game all day long, have multiple alt accounts on the leader-board and complain about the kitten list on stream with different host every single time lol.

Fun fact i took a kitten during my break at work and made this list within 5 mins and yet watching a few gw2 spvp stream going around all i hear is people complaining about the list being so "wrong" and how this "person" should be on it LOL.

• LUL @Vallun Faeleth 82? Man idk if he got a lot better while I was straight up inactive or something, but I think that's a bit high lmao. Also Vebryan is better on rev than he's made out to be on the list, and not just a little bit

• The list above is clearly the best and most accurate list on this thread, it has been peer reviewed by helseth and falues and if you think its bad you'll be stuck in bronze forever. Facts.

• Known.4572Known.4572 Member ✭✭

"This list is 100% valid and was peer reviewed by some of the top players in the game. If you don't agree with it, then you just don't know gw2 pvp."

I guess when you're banned for win-trading there's not much else to do but peer review a list that says you're top tier. zero bias.

• Master Ketsu.4569Master Ketsu.4569 Member ✭✭✭✭
    1. Have default mount selected as insert your most used mount which is almost certainly not Warclaw since Warclaw is useless outside of WvW here. This is used the keybind for "Mount/Dismount"
    2. Enter WvW
    3. Exit WvW and return to open world
    4. Your default mount selection has been set to Warclaw even though you are not in WvW anymore.

This is one of those minor QoL bugs, but it's really annoying to have to reset the keybind every single time. This effectively forces everyone to either install the radial mount select mod or set every mount up with their own keybind since the "currently selected" mount is going to be constantly getting set back to Warclaw for any of us that WvW as a part of our regular rotation.

• Klipso.8653Klipso.8653 Member ✭✭✭✭

The default will change to warclaw when you enter WvW but won't reset to what you had when you exit, meaning you have to reselect the default mount you want whenever you leave WvW.

Please change this.

-Balwarc [ICoa]

• Ototo.3214Ototo.3214 Member ✭✭✭

Ok so I'm not crazy? I noticed this too and it's quite annoying. Please fix, Anet ;u ;

• Klipso.8653Klipso.8653 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ototo.3214 said:
    Ok so I'm not crazy? I noticed this too and it's quite annoying. Please fix, Anet ;u ;

I noticed it cause I have a hotkey set up for all my mounts except raptor, because I leave raptor as default.

-Balwarc [ICoa]

• Ototo.3214Ototo.3214 Member ✭✭✭

@Klipso.8653 said:
    I noticed it cause I have a hotkey set up for all my mounts except raptor, because I leave raptor as default.

I have hotkeys for all the mounts, but one key in particular for just "mount" that selects my default mount, which is typically set to raptor. But I noticed randomly my character would have warclaw set to default when I never set it to that...but I had been in WvW recently.

• Ayakaru.6583Ayakaru.6583 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 27, 2019

If I may offer a suggestion, don’t use the skill button to mount and dismount.
    Either
    A.) get the mount wheel addon (its a charm, trust me)
    https://github.com/Friendly0Fire/GW2Radial

Or

B.) set the skills to your numpad:
    0. Warclaw
    1. Raptor
    2. Springer
    3. Skimmer
    4. Jackal
    5. Beetle
    6. Gryffon

Using the numpad won’t interfere with your regular 1-9-0 buttons. They’re recognized as different buttons

To defeat the dragons, see the good in them.
    Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

This was already brought up in this thread.

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Steve The Cynic.3217Steve The Cynic.3217 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ayakaru.6583 said:
    If I may offer a suggestion, don’t use the skill button to mount and dismount.
    Either
    A.) get the mount wheel addon (its a charm, trust me)
    https://github.com/Friendly0Fire/GW2Radial

Or

B.) set the skills to your numpad:
    0. Warclaw
    1. Raptor
    2. Springer
    3. Skimmer
    4. Jackal
    5. Beetle
    6. Gryffon

Using the numpad won’t interfere with your regular 1-9-0 buttons. They’re recognized as different buttons

Option B for sure, although I use the cluster of keys in the bottom-right of my main keyboard:

• $ = Dino
    • ù = Mr Buns
      • = Fishie
    • ! = Carlos
    • : = Griffy
    • ; = Petey
    • ^ = Kitty (when I finally finish the collection)

The observant reader will think I have some weird keyboard, but in fact it's a perfectly ordinary French-AZERTY keyboard(1), which does, indeed, make it fairly weird.

(1) I live in France, where AZERTY is the norm.

@Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.

• Tekoneiric.6817Tekoneiric.6817 Member ✭✭✭✭

I started a thread on this in the bug section shortly after the mount came out. It's totally random. Sometimes it affects it and sometimes it doesn't. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/71087/warclaw-as-default-mount-in-wvw-affects-default-in-pve

• jwaz.1908jwaz.1908 Member ✭✭✭

I also made a thread about this annoyance. +1

Henge of Denravi - Equinox Solstice [TIME]
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Jwaz

• BlazinFyre.2410BlazinFyre.2410 Member ✭✭
    edited March 28, 2019

As everyone knows, the meta has been shaken up after the nerf to bunker gyro and so everyone is lost as to who to look towards. I'm here to help you all in determining who is the best and who isn't. I'll be ranking people arbitrarily from 1-100 but only including people above 80. If you aren't above 60, try to work on it bud.

Anyways, starting alphabetically, Guardians:
    100-Davinci, everyone who's anyone knows this guy is king. He may yell at strangers on public transportation but this guy can press staff 4 like no one else.
    99.8-Jedi Bert, he'd be #1 if Davinci didn't exist. The debate was settled after a 30 minute cele medi guard 1v1
    98- Firebird, I can't wemembew if dis ith da wite biwd but i down't cawe
    88-Master Bonanza, He's really impressed me
    85-Kensuda.
    84-Arken, his passion is like no other, he'll punch a big hole in the wall with his big heart
    80-Moobs when playing symbol bunker DH
    Nobody left out of this list

Revenant:
    99.9999- Jayy Savage, six figures just like how much he makes. Did you know he has a degree?? this guys insane you can't expect more
    100- Marketeer, I'm begging you to add me back
    95- Ementon, this is just a hunch
    94- The entire Kester family
    90- Lora, pls date me
    83- Magic Toner, peaked when he played on Radioactive

Elementalist:
    99- Cassidy Soulrender, a real meta-setter for sure
    98- phantaram, don't let him fool you, I told him to run fire
    95-Shnicky
    94- Chudat, Actually a god
    88- Josre, I haven't seen much of him lately but i still get war flashbacks after seeing a staff
    80- Grimjack, hes like OK

Engineer:
    100- Coupe, love u babe
    95- Ostrich Eggs, I honestly don't know if he is still alive
    94- Chaith, keep hipshotting brother
    90- Lycarak
    80-Engipostman, :)

Warrior:
    100- Tarcis
    100- Meatwad
    99- Lee
    95- Hman
    92- Bry aka the longbow hero
    90-Helio
    87- Paul
    85- Butternut

Necro:
    100- Julia Orwell, no question about it. Lich on auto cast
    100- Brian Peppers, disappeared when game died, coincidence?
    99.5-Zombify
    99-Nosc*c
    98- anyone who takes Death Magic
    90- Spiritus
    81- Me
    80- Contraversy with auto walk on

Mesmer:
    100- Sataarconey, if you can't play with a controller, you can't even be near this guy
    99- Supcutie
    95- CJthekilla, if he wasn't 12 he'd be in pro league
    94- Swift Tomahawk
    93- Mantra of Pain
    92- Any Charr Mirage
    92- Bethani
    88-Zeromis, needs to work on his rotations, gets carried by reckless
    80-Shorts, almost good enough
    NaN- Countless, the name explains the ranking

Thief:
    100-Cruuk
    99- Caed
    98- Olrun with a staff on
    92- Happy Kid, i hope he still is happy with his boyfriend Mime
    90- Falues if he was on revenant
    86- Dustinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I haven't seen him since he got arrested though
    85- Cake Pounder
    80- Olrun on anything else

Ranger:
    100-Lexiciety, The person who programmed this bot needs to win a prize for best AI, its close to human
    99- Mime, also goes by the name of "Tany"
    98- Paul when druid does anything
    98- Trevor Boyer, I aim to be as good as him
    90- Eurantien
    87- Sunshine
    85- A smokescale with no Ranger
    82- who was that one ranger that was on SYNC, I literally can't remember their name someone comment it.

Honorable mention to Teef Teef Teef Teef, I miss you

Hope I didn't miss anyone :)
    edit- added countless

• Vallun.2071Vallun.2071 Member ✭✭✭

old memes FeelsWeirdMan

• BlackTruth.6813BlackTruth.6813 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 28, 2019

You forgot Jumper for s/d + s/d evade spam stun break spam Thief back in 2013 or 2014 LOL

Also honorable mention to Powerr and Java for being the best voice and hairline in GW2. Ever.

• Rix.8510Rix.8510 Member ✭✭

Good power ranking. I only agree with Jay Savage having a power level over 10000

• BlackTruth.6813BlackTruth.6813 Member ✭✭✭

Ostrich on Minion Masters now, he gonna be a grandmaster soon yo watch out. He gonna be the next Yugi Mutou

• Known.4572Known.4572 Member ✭✭

Everyone knows me...

• Doctor.1905Doctor.1905 Member ✭✭

April list of strongest players

Strongest duelists
    Hello 91
    This skin 90
    Rom 88
    Boyce 91
    Steelrage ?
    Floyd Mayweather Jr 829
    Flictionn 69
    Nash 3
    Vallun 85
    Kate 84
    Harsh Master 593827

Strongest teams
    Team usa 97
    Team evodius 69
    Team Vallun and Kate 90
    Team eratharn stark 69
    Flictionn 69
    Team Olrun's last minute pick up group 80
    Team Flandre deceased
    Team usa b 80
    Team saekim 69
    Team Keyba Lora and 3 people 70
    The abjured 99
    Team 5Ds 10182767
    Last minute NA pick up group 88
    Last minute EU pick up group 90

Strongest teamfighter
    Reckless 99
    Noscoc 98
    Sidney Crosby 101
    Arken 105
    Jiren stronger than time
    Flictionn 69
    Kate and Vallun 209
    Keyba and Lora 200
    Zeromis 99
    Naru 99
    Magic boi 99
    Royal pinky 107

Top 10 beautiful players
    1 Caprey
    2 Prince Drazeh
    3 Vallun
    4 Kate
    5 Nash got super lucky
    6 Flictionn
    7 Magic Toker
    8 some banned guardian
    9 Arken
    10 nosecoc

• OK I'm not gonna let yall disrespect me like this. I might not be notable in any category, but I definitely have best Hair NA so GIVE ME MY RESPEC!

• wow im beautiful

Nuclear Threat

• Alatar.7364Alatar.7364 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11, 2019

@SeaMonsterGuy.5032 said:
    OK I'm not gonna let yall disrespect me like this. I might not be notable in any category, but I definitely have best Hair NA so GIVE ME MY RESPEC!

That makes me best Hair EU

PS: I kitten you not.

~ I Aear cân ven na mar

• Keyba.9570Keyba.9570 Member ✭✭✭

SeaMonsterGuy)#6053 really does have beautiful hair

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.