Artificers Cant Make Legendary Inscriptions?!

So I'm pretty new to the process of crafting. I've been grinding my way up to 500 for about a week now, currently sitting at 450 artificer. My ultimate end goal was to get the new legendary focus: Binding of Ipos, but I found out it requires a Legendary Inscription to make, and Artificers can't even make those?!This seems like a massive oversight. Every crafting profession has at least 1 legendary at this point Legendary Inscriptions should be something available to everyone. I've already sunk all of my gold and resources into the Artificer grind, I literally have nothing left to climb up any of the other trees...

@"Ssenkra Bloodroot.1028" said:So I'm pretty new to the process of crafting. I've been grinding my way up to 500 for about a week now, currently sitting at 450 artificer. My ultimate end goal was to get the new legendary focus: Binding of Ipos, but I found out it requires a Legendary Inscription to make, and Artificers can't even make those?!This seems like a massive oversight. Every crafting profession has at least 1 legendary at this point Legendary Inscriptions should be something available to everyone. I've already sunk all of my gold and resources into the Artificer grind, I literally have nothing left to climb up any of the other trees...

The Wiki (link above or in-game by typing /Wiki in chat) is always an abundant source of all things GW2.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary_Inscription

Good luck.

@WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:you can also buy Legendary Inscriptions off the trading post as well as get them from the Laurel Merchant in every major town but them will cost you 15 gold if i remember right . so price will very to shop around trading post might just be the most cheapest place to get them next to crafting in the mystic forge

I'm not sure what you're thinking of, as Legendary Inscription is neither available from the Laurel Merchant nor made in the Mystic Forge...

To the OP - if the recepie wasn't unlocked from your original set of recepies, it's available free from Hobbs.

@WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:you can also buy Legendary Inscriptions off the trading post as well as get them from the Laurel Merchant in every major town but them will cost you 15 gold if i remember right . so price will very to shop around trading post might just be the most cheapest place to get them next to crafting in the mystic forge

Misinformation is bad.Legendary inscriptions are only craftable, but are tradable. (95g ish)

Archived