Season 1 WvW GvG Tournament
We [Hate] Everything will be sponsoring this seasons WvW GvG NA Tournament. All Guilds are invited to participate. If you're PVE, PVX, or WvW Guild you are eligible to join the Tournament. The Tournament will begin on 02/13/2018. Signups begin today thru 01/30/18. It will be 15 vs 15 single elimination style tournament with a 3rd place bracket. Buy in for each Guild will be 100g per guild entry, this is non refundable. Funds pot will be split between 1st 70%, 2nd 20%, and 3rd 10%. First Round matchups will be automated and will be posted a week before the tournament begins.
Rules as Follows:
* Participating Guilds need to record their GvG's for any issues during matchup disputes. There will be an Admin assigned to each GvG to ensure rules are enforced.
* Anyone who gets caught cheating, that Guild will be automatically disqualified and barred from future Tournaments
* Each GvG will be best of 7 consecutive rounds, there is no time limit. Finals will be best out of 9
* There will be a max time limit of 5 minutes in between rounds.
* Round is complete when driver calls "gg" or everyone has been defeated. No re-rez after double down state.
* Up to 3 substitutions are allowed and can only be 1 one guild during tournament
* Any interference from outside sources, to include pre-buffing will deem that round voided, and that round will then start over
* Guilds will have 1 week from the tournament roster posting start date to coordinate with each other to fight in either Obsidian Sanctum, Guild Hall, or Edge of the Mists.
* In the event Guilds cannot come to an agreement ,Obsidian Sanctum will be the default choice.
* Each Guild will have a contact next to their name on the bracket, so when matchup posts you will know who to contact for the setup of the match
* Each Participating Guild will require to whisper me end score and winner of GVG, "will be required"
* * Guilds will have 15 min from the day of matchup to arrive, if not you forfeit from the time of matchup or if both do a no call no show both will be disqualified from the Tournament.
* In the event of absentees, a Guild may choose to participate or forfeit with the current available roster
*** If Guild Leaders choose Guild Hall to fight, downstate 5 is banned with Signet of Agony and Loss Aversion, NO MOUNTS
*** Pre-Buffing is not allowed prior to start time nor is stacking sigils, stacks must be cleared after rounds complete
*** Final Rule, any disputes or any issues that need to be resolved, I will have the final say**
How to Register: ****Do this in order****
At the end of the Tournament, winning Guilds needs to provide at least 5 contacts to distribute winnings to. Those contacts will be posted and in game receipt snap shots for proof of transfer of gold
MAY THE BEST GUILD WIN!, [Hate]