Nightfury and Winter's Presence question.

MrMouser.6583

I have been wondering about this for a long time.

Any reason why these two "skins" haven't been transformed into or came up with an infusion in them that actually gave the aura ? It is weird calling nothing a skin.

Been bothering me since it came out and always wished I could have an actual skin while having the aura on.

I know its far from being an important problem but wondering what you guys think.

@MrMouser.6583 said:The idea was that it would still be an empty shoulder skin but the aura would be given by an infusion, so you get the best of both worlds.

Why would you need a shoulder armor? You can hide your shoulder armor. So it does nothing but the aura. Just turn it into infusions, and next wintersday fix the damn drop rates of the runes and sigils.

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

@MrMouser.6583 said:The idea was that it would still be an empty shoulder skin but the aura would be given by an infusion, so you get the best of both worlds.

Why would you need a shoulder armor? You can hide your shoulder armor. So it does nothing but the aura. Just turn it into infusions, and next wintersday fix the kitten drop rates of the runes and sigils.

I wish I could use some shoulder armour on some outfits.I don't like bare/small shoulders.

if I recall correctly, they came out before infusions were a thing. Old code/tech that never got updated. And doubtful management will ever authorize devs to go back and update them into infusions either.Now a dev, may on their own time, (aka for free) maybe work on making a conversion, but that would be on them, and even then perhaps never allowed in game.

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

Why would you need a shoulder armor? You can hide your shoulder armor. So it does nothing but the aura. Just turn it into infusions, and next wintersday fix the kitten drop rates of the runes and sigils.

I was thinking that it would be a simple solution to still have the shoulder piece and just have an infusion in it that you can take out, why would you want a shoulder piece that doesn't have a skin when you can make shoulders not appear, or maybe give.

@Adry.7512 said:Bad idea. Infusions don’t show up in pvp nor wvw and I want my winters day and night fury to show when I pvp.

That is one more reason for them to change it if they don't want auras in pvp but they could also work around it.

but as I said , I know its not an important issue, I just wish there was a way to have an actual shoulder skin and the aura at the same time, I never liked this from the begining even tho I made Nightfury and I am almost done with Winter's Presence

Archived