PvP Marketing

Xar.1387

LoL | season starts:

GW2 | season starts:

Also. Its not just about PvP marketing. But every aspect of GW2. IMO This game lack of hype so much.E.g. look at Dhuum (raid boss), which is epic. But there's no cinematic. Nothing.People which dont play GW2 probably still dont know that we got raids here.

Please, wake up ArenaNet :/

W> @witcher.3197 said:

I understand what you're saying, but you do think it's a good idea to bring attention to PvP with the current balance? Everyone should just pretend this isn't even happening.

@Shortage.5427 said:With the abysmal PvP balance right now, it is a privileged to for the others not to know that PvP season started once again.

Correct!!

Yes, the game lacks in marketing big time. And do not let them be like the living world teasers or whatever they were that had no hype and really no content to them. They wouldnt even need to be long videos, a short hype filled clip is enough for things like these, LoL is going overboard.

edit : LoL isnt going overboard from their perspective, but it would be going overboard from Anets. LoL is all about this while for gw2 this is just a thing among others.

@Burnfall.9573 said:Would you rather fix your product problems first than reaping better results with higher increase of sales or ignore your product problems and reaping lesser results with more decreasing of sales?

What's the benefit of marketing pvp if its problems are not resolved?

I don't get it at all

Because marketing trumps everything. There is a reason that EA is the most successful publisher in the industry.

@Crinn.7864 said:

@"Burnfall.9573" said:Would you rather fix your product problems first than reaping better results with higher increase of sales or ignore your product problems and reaping lesser results with more decreasing of sales?

What's the benefit of marketing pvp if its problems are not resolved?

I don't get it at all

Because marketing trumps everything. There is a reason that EA is the most successful publisher in the industry.

I disagree

Corporate greed— now comes the cash grab

articke; https://www.polygon.com/2017/11/29/16716080/star-wars-battlefront-2-apology

"Don’t blame the players for not wanting to buy their way out of a situation you designed into the game hoping to increase microtransactions"

' And that’s the real damage that EA has done to itself by placing profits over fun '

@zealex.9410 said:

@witcher.3197 said:I understand what you're saying, but you do think it's a good idea to bring attention to PvP with the current balance? Everyone should just pretend this isn't even happening.

How about we let balance for a sec on the side and see how the season will play out with more ppl playing it?

More people playing? Since when. Are you telling me this meta is so popular PvP is gaining players? If anything they are quitting.

Really guys? ..you really think that the solution we need as a community is a good pvp marketing ploy? So to attract & disappoint more new players? Before any of that happens i'm hiding my head in shame & rather stay quiet until the game is fix. Ps: Can someone spell Member the ESL fiasco?

Archived