Unbalanced teams

Sthenastia.3642

Tbh. You barely did any damage. Scourge usually can get over 500k damage. I dont really want be one of them, just ro make you mad.And idk about the first picture. Bacause them score seem abit small for a full match. And the second one, the com you had is really weak against their even if player on your team is better, com still massively in favour for them. Because guard and scourge is really ez to play.

And if you want balance matches, always try to play on prime times. Google it. It is usualy around 5-11pm british time for eu. Dont know about na.> @"Sthenastia.3642" said:

http://s5.ifotos.pl/img/balanspng_qxqasxe.png

Can anyone tell me why?

@corey.6451 said:Tbh. You barely did any damage. Scourge usually can get over 500k damage. I dont really want be one of them, just ro make you mad.And idk about the first picture. Bacause them score seem abit small for a full match. And the second one, the com you had is really weak against their even if player on your team is better, com still massively in favour for them. Because guard and scourge is really ez to play.

And if you want balance matches, always try to play on prime times. Google it. It is usualy around 5-11pm british time for eu. Dont know about na.> @"Sthenastia.3642" said:

http://s5.ifotos.pl/img/balanspng_qxqasxe.png

Can anyone tell me why?

If u check it carefully , it is not a full match ( scores )

@"Sthenastia.3642" said:What is wrong with this season? In every match I have unbalanced weak teams. My skills in PvP are irrelevant.

http://s5.ifotos.pl/img/balanspng_qxqeexq.pngAssuming fairly equal skill, how is this unbalanced?

2 presumably bunker guards vs none on the enemy team, together with 2 pewpew rangers to hardcounter those scourges, and a mesmer to float between points. If red hold points it should be incredibly hard for blue to dislodge them, whereas if blue hold points red should be able to range those scourges. The only saving grace for blue would be if that warrior is really good and capable of holding points alone and both thieves are good enough not to die from random AoE. Or that red has shitty guards and rangers that stack on top of each other against a single scourge.

Would be nice if Anet devs could fill in the final result of this match, I'm curious :)

@newing.2157 said:Most of the matches I've been have been run aways... from the beginning. I don't know how the match making works, but it feels at times like there are platinum teams going against copper teams. And the scores have reflected that.

Same here. I have 2-3 matches with 480/500 score and rest of them 500/150. People are just farming gold/reward tracks in ranked.

@Nilson.9865 said:

@newing.2157 said:Most of the matches I've been have been run aways... from the beginning. I don't know how the match making works, but it feels at times like there are platinum teams going against copper teams. And the scores have reflected that.

Same here. I have 2-3 matches with 480/500 score and rest of them 500/150.
People are just farming gold/reward tracks in ranked.

That means ranked is fixed..

KeK

Archived