My thoughts on renegade, and looking for advice and critique

Crab Fear.1624

(as it was pointed out below by a reply, you must have full endurance for this effect to be active)

I wanted to point out that a Renegade's base critical chance is 37%. This number is without a rune or amulet equipped. Essentially you get almost 40% critical chance without gearing towards that. If you equip an amulet that gives only +560 precision, you will have almost 68% chance to crit without fury.

(as it was pointed out below by a reply, you must have full endurance for this effect to be active)

aVrIYcp.jpgNotice in the equipment panel I have nothing equipped that would boost my stats, yet the criticl chance is 37% instead of the normal 4%.

I feel that legendary dwarf and renegade work well together. You can equipped pretty much any amulet and still do a lot of power damage or condi damage depending on choice.

Here is an idea that I have been working with, for some reason gw2skills does not show accurate critical chance.gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAsXlnXMXNSumrJRZz/kst5gSY38QJ4berkFZlSNAWgH4vBnwOkNGuhfA-jZRHQBtb/Bm9EAEwJAAAHCAVWGAA

You can see the difference in this picture below

ihlu0xL.jpg

Now, I play a lot of PVP, but I am not very good at it. I just felt like a lot of players haven't noticed that you get a big free boost to critical chance just by equipping renegade.

If you don't intend to play the spec, that's okay. I am mainly posting to get help improving this build.

Thank you

Edited: Wrong Build Link.

@"Omnicron.2467" said:Only when at full endurace https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Brutal_Momentum

Well that's good to know. It's not constant now but there are opportunities to have a good crit chance upkeep if you can cycle fury and monitor your endurance/dodge uses.

I mainly combine the the two legendary stances because of the big reduction in the condi meta. Also because I can share that reduction. I guess I could put on intelligence sigils, and choose a trait that gives fury.

Archived