Homegrown Passion Fruit — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Homegrown Passion Fruit

Can it drop passion flowers ? havent got one last 2 days since i planted it but it's kind of a small sample.
Anyone have had any chance with that ?

Comments

  • So far I have not gotten any of the rare drops from the garden plot. I am starting to wonder if they do not have the same drop table as they do out in the world.

  • @Draconerus.9867 said:
    So far I have not gotten any of the rare drops from the garden plot. I am starting to wonder if they do not have the same drop table as they do out in the world.

    We can be fairly sure that they use a different drop table. Has anyone gotten dandelions, for example? Plus, it's always exactly two items, rather than 1-2, 1-5, etc out in the open world. Plus, some of the nodes aren't even available, e.g. heads of garlic drop from herb nodes.

    Before ANet introduced the passiflora nodes, my memory is that you could easily go a dozen or two regular nodes without a flower. So I'd want to see 2-3 weeks of attempts before we assuming that the flower will not drop from the garden plot.

    Regardless, I think it's likely that the drops are simply guaranteed.

    Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

  • Seera.5916Seera.5916 Member ✭✭✭

    @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Draconerus.9867 said:
    So far I have not gotten any of the rare drops from the garden plot. I am starting to wonder if they do not have the same drop table as they do out in the world.

    We can be fairly sure that they use a different drop table. Has anyone gotten dandelions, for example? Plus, it's always exactly two items, rather than 1-2, 1-5, etc out in the open world. Plus, some of the nodes aren't even available, e.g. heads of garlic drop from herb nodes.

    Before ANet introduced the passiflora nodes, my memory is that you could easily go a dozen or two regular nodes without a flower. So I'd want to see 2-3 weeks of attempts before we assuming that the flower will not drop from the garden plot.

    Regardless, I think it's likely that the drops are simply guaranteed.

    I got a dandelion from a Black Crocus (saffron) plant from the garden plot.

  • @Seera.5916 said:

    @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Draconerus.9867 said:
    So far I have not gotten any of the rare drops from the garden plot. I am starting to wonder if they do not have the same drop table as they do out in the world.

    We can be fairly sure that they use a different drop table. Has anyone gotten dandelions, for example? Plus, it's always exactly two items, rather than 1-2, 1-5, etc out in the open world. Plus, some of the nodes aren't even available, e.g. heads of garlic drop from herb nodes.

    Before ANet introduced the passiflora nodes, my memory is that you could easily go a dozen or two regular nodes without a flower. So I'd want to see 2-3 weeks of attempts before we assuming that the flower will not drop from the garden plot.

    Regardless, I think it's likely that the drops are simply guaranteed.

    I got a dandelion from a Black Crocus (saffron) plant from the garden plot.

    Ooh. Good to know. I hadn't gotten one yet. Thanks for the info.

    Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

  • You can get more then just 2 from one node. I have had at max 6 from a single node.

  • I have gotten a dandelion, but 0 rare items.

  • Tman.6349Tman.6349 Member ✭✭

    @Draconerus.9867 said:
    I have gotten a dandelion, but 0 rare items.

    We all know Anet is fine with giving us trash, but it's the treasure that we want...

  • It appears that way.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.