Homegrown Passion Fruit

@Draconerus.9867 said:So far I have not gotten any of the rare drops from the garden plot. I am starting to wonder if they do not have the same drop table as they do out in the world.

We can be fairly sure that they use a different drop table. Has anyone gotten dandelions, for example? Plus, it's always exactly two items, rather than 1-2, 1-5, etc out in the open world. Plus, some of the nodes aren't even available, e.g. heads of garlic drop from herb nodes.

Before ANet introduced the passiflora nodes, my memory is that you could easily go a dozen or two regular nodes without a flower. So I'd want to see 2-3 weeks of attempts before we assuming that the flower will not drop from the garden plot.

Regardless, I think it's likely that the drops are simply guaranteed.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Draconerus.9867 said:So far I have not gotten any of the rare drops from the garden plot. I am starting to wonder if they do not have the same drop table as they do out in the world.

We can be fairly sure that they use a different drop table. Has anyone gotten dandelions, for example? Plus, it's always exactly two items, rather than 1-2, 1-5, etc out in the open world. Plus, some of the nodes aren't even available, e.g. heads of garlic drop from herb nodes.

Before ANet introduced the passiflora nodes, my memory is that you could easily go a dozen or two regular nodes without a flower. So I'd want to see 2-3 weeks of attempts before we assuming that the flower will not drop from the garden plot.

I got a dandelion from a Black Crocus (saffron) plant from the garden plot.

@Seera.5916 said:

I got a dandelion from a Black Crocus (saffron) plant from the garden plot.

Ooh. Good to know. I hadn't gotten one yet. Thanks for the info.

Archived