It's been how many months since PoF?

Jagdtiger.2517

And scourge still isn't balanced? I don't play this game anymore but I don't understand how anybody could after realizing the fact that PoF has been out for a very long time and Firebrand Scourge still reign supreme and make the game completely terrible and unfun to play. There are much more fun games than this and I hope you all can break free from this game's addiction and play better games, GW2 PvP is mind-numbingly terrible.

-#1 Former Rank 1 Before Quitting Cuz PoF God of Warrior 2017 Legendary Jagdtiger-#3 Thief NA 2014 Teef Teef Teef Teef-#1 Multiclass Forever Potato

The problem is Anet balancing things based on testing they do themselves. I may or may not be biased, however, if they are balancing, they should at least have the mechanical skill to kill Svanir, a beast that rarely takes any skill to kill imo. Since they don't, they should hold beta sessions for the people who are actually considered the top 10% of PvP in terms of knowledge of the classes and skill, however they just release the patches without player testing, and continually never quite get it right. However, another problem now, is the top 10% of the players I'm talking about keep leaving the game for this idea to work.

@"Malafaia.8903" said:"Hey guys, i don't play this anymore, but since one day i was on the top of leaderboard i have all the credentials to say that this game mode is "mind-numbingly terrible".But i'm just here to save you all from playing this terrible game! Come to the free side!"

Come on dude... Get a life

Have you ever considered that people like the pvp mechanics in this game, and just happens that the balance is horrendous?

I personally like the pacing, time to kill and mechanics in gw2 even from release, but right now (much like at the beginning of HoT) facerolling is the way to go. Skill takes a back seat to spamming things off cd and some classes are just too overwhelming to go up against.

A couple of months?

Thats nothing. When Anet "fixed" the reaper in PvE in oh February or March last year, they made the class singlehandedly responsible for the rise of the condition meta in WvW. Threads popped up every other week. Fix the reaper. Fix conditions. You broke WvW. Condition stacking is out of control. Fix it.

Guess when they fixed the reaper? No, not in PvP, of course they fixed it there long ago.

Oh thats right, a couple of weeks after everyone has stopped playing reaper Anet finally fixed it. By then everyone was playing scourge with even more condis.

So yeah if PvP is treated like WvW then... oh maybe July? August? But of course, its generally not treated like that.

Archived