Woodenpotatoes of pvp?

Kuya.6495

Anyone know of any youtuber who analyses the general state of pvp, rotations, team comps, etc? I'm looking for someone of the quality similar to what woodenpotatoes is to pve.

I like woodenpotatoes as far as pve goes when it comes to story, but i find his videos on pvp pretty out of touch with competitive pvp. I tend to like watching potatoe's stuff when i get back from work whilst i'm eating, so i think it might be nice to find something similar but about pvp.

Thanks in advance!

Personally i thought about doing some kind of "Kaga on Kaga" edits ...

It would probably take form of raw twitch footage kept private that i would re-assemble into clips for analysis. It's always fun to see what you do and be your own backseat driver. But no way i would do that live. Curating and commentary is key if i ever got into these kinds of shenadigans.

@ThatNAESLGuard.6238 said:

@SovietWalrus.4197 said:Jebro is a champion for pvp streams, he's an official shoutcaster and uploads frequent analysis pieces to his youtube and streams on twitch!

Jebro is not a good player, fyi

Woodenpotatoes isn't really a good pve player either as far as raid and fractal metas go but they both are pretty good sources of info for more inexperienced players. With that being said woodenpotatoes could be considered an expert in regards to tyrian lore and history while jebro is pretty knowledgeable about the history of pvp metas which makes the comparison apt.

Watch Jebro, he is just a top fella that plays, commentates and can explain how to Spvp in Guild Wars 2. Along with his trusty partner Roy they host the Unity Gaming Online community run tournaments for both Europe and North America.

In my opinion he is every bit the comparison of WoodenPotatoes for the SPvP scene for information. He doesn't play like the pro gamers but he tries and you can get a good laugh and entertainment watching his streams. Sometimes the salt shakers come out but who doesn't get that way if they have a run of bad luck. Most importantly deep down he is an honest genuine dude. Plus he runs regular contest and subathons.

Goodluck and I hope to get some SPvP matches against you in the future as we all like a challenge.

@Yannir.4132 said:

@SovietWalrus.4197 said:Jebro is a champion for pvp streams, he's an official shoutcaster and uploads frequent analysis pieces to his youtube and streams on twitch!

Jebro is a good player, just not your top tier player. One doesn't have to be top 50 ranked to be good.

I agree, never got this fucked up standard of, if u ain't top tier u ain't good. there is such a thing called tiers.

jebro is good.

@"Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318" said:

Jebro is a good player, just not your top tier player. One doesn't have to be top 50 ranked to be good.

I agree, never got this kitten up standard of, if u ain't top tier u ain't good. there is such a thing called tiers.

jebro is good.

standards have fallen I guess

I would recommend Sindrener for few reasons:

1. Ex-proleuge player and currently dominating UE monthly's
  2. He always explains what he do, why he did something and why he failed.
  3. He explains clearly rotations and that's rare among streamers.
  4. Even if he plays only thief he explains what he expects from other classes to do and how they should rotate.
  5. He communicates with chat and tries to answer questions...just don't waste his time on deadeye. Generally he's quite friendly.

Sadly he streams quite rarely but you can check his vod's on twitch and youtube easily. 100% you will see him at UE At monthly.

@ThatNAESLGuard.6238 said:

@"Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318" said:

I agree, never got this kitten up standard of, if u ain't top tier u ain't good. there is such a thing called tiers.

jebro is good.

standards have fallen I guess

That's like saying woot isn't a good player because he's not from abjured.

Archived