Major issues with freezing

Today I have been having major issues with freezing every minute or so while on the springer. I have ran two different speed tests and my ping is 23 on one and 63 on another with the download speeds at 83mb or 118mbs. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem too. This is not normal at all for me in any game period. I do want to add it's in zone Lornar's Pass.

I've had GW2 randomly lock up while doing various things lately. I got hit by a bloodstone elemental sprite just as I touched a ley line while gliding in bloodstone fen. Game locked up. Had to use task manager to kill it. I mounted up just after waypointing and tried to pan my camera to the left, game locked up.

I'm starting to wonder if the issue is on my end. Maybe one of my ram sticks is dying.

I still have this happen to me multiple times a day, just killed Chak Garent & game froze up b4 i got to the middle chest, yesterday I was doing teq and the last turret phase, freeze, then 30 secs later i was going to the boss, freezes up again, made it back in by the skin of my teeth...has been happening for 2-3 months now and i have yet to hear them address it.

@Quarktastic.1027 said:I've had GW2 randomly lock up while doing various things lately. I got hit by a bloodstone elemental sprite just as I touched a ley line while gliding in bloodstone fen. Game locked up. Had to use task manager to kill it. I mounted up just after waypointing and tried to pan my camera to the left, game locked up.

I'm starting to wonder if the issue is on my end. Maybe one of my ram sticks is dying.

I just built this in March of 2017, so i really hope nothing is going bad already.

Today has been hell to play the game. Since morning, there's some heavy freezing going on - the game still works, but no one is moving. The game freezes for like 10 secs, then works for another 10, then freeze again

It gets better for a few mins after a while, before repeating the problem for some more time

Archived