T3 Ascended Weapons?

Draeyon.4392

Any chance we can get T3 ascended weapons added to the WvW Skirmish Vendor?Doesn't even need a new skin, just a new tab that offers ascended weapons for a higher ticket cost + Memories of Battle (no Grandmaster Marks)The T3 would unlock upon unlocking the T2 skin (either the exotic or Ascended), the same way T3 ascended armor works.

That is all, thanks.

@Draeyon.4392 said:Any chance we can get T3 ascended weapons added to the WvW Skirmish Vendor?Doesn't even need a new skin, just a new tab that offers ascended weapons for a higher ticket cost + Memories of Battle (no Grandmaster Marks)The T3 would unlock upon unlocking the T2 skin (either the exotic or Ascended), the same way T3 ascended armor works.

That is all, thanks.

Anet want ascended weapon and armor are tied to crafting besides loot, therefore marks are created. Your suggestion defeated the crafting requirements and i think it is almost impossible to happen.

@Crossaber.8934 said:

Anet want ascended weapon and armor are tied to crafting besides loot, therefore marks are created. Your suggestion defeated the crafting requirements and i think it is almost impossible to happen.

Umm, you can currently acquire the T3 ascended armor in wvw without having to make Grandmaster Marks, it costs a bit of gold due to the price of Memories of Battle but it can be done without crafting.You get the Triumphant Armor through the reward tracks. You can buy the exotic version of Triumphant Hero's Armor for tickets and Memories of Battle which then unlocks the Mistforged Hero's Armor for purchase. No need for grandmaster marks and crafting.

@Choppy.4183 said:Just for the extra infusion slot, or create a path to make them legendary as well?

Well the extra stats help but I was thinking more along the lines of getting an account bound selectable stat weapon (without the need for crafting).And no to the legendary. You can buy them off the TP but the armor was a necessity so those of us who did not do raids could acquire legendary armor as well.

Archived