Crafting: Marauder/Thief.

OlsenSan.2987

Hello guys,

I am new to the game, have been playing for less than a month, although I have already purchased both expansions and also all live world stories. Today I finally finished all stories (HoT, Lws2, Lws3) so I'd be all set to the new expansion.I also decided start leveling my crafting skills so I will be able to craft a marauder set to myself, although I dont know how it works. First, I've been following the recommendations on Gw2Craft to lvling, but as soon as I get the right lvl to craft, what do I do?

I have a few questions about it. What is the crafting lvl needed to craft Marauder gear?Do I need to craft any armor gear first and then it will give me the the option to select marauder's statuses?Where do I find recipes?and what's needed to Marauder be able to be selected as soon as it is crafted?

I really need some insight. I have no experience at all in crafting, but since this is the only way I could get a full marauder set, I'd like some adivice on what should I do to get it done.

Thanks for your time and help <3.

What is the crafting lvl needed to craft Marauder gear?To craft exotic marauder's gear, you need to be at least 400 in armor-smiting, leather-working, or tailoring, based on which weight class you're in; heavy, medium, and light respectively.

Do I need to craft any armor gear first and then it will give me the the option to select marauder's statuses?No, crafting an armor requires a) an insignia with the stat you want, b) the 2 components of the armor type you are crafting, helm, shoulder, chest, glove, pants, or boots. Weapons need different components and use inscriptions instead of insignias.

Where do I find recipes?Buy them from the crafting masters next to the crafting stations. Switch to the insignia tab to buy the recipe for the insignia and discover the armor recipie through the discovery tab in the discovery section of the crafting table. Some armor recipes, namely the hot ones, needs you to buy the recipe of the armor and inscription from specific vendors. Check the wiki to see which vendor sells them.

what's needed to Marauder be able to be selected as soon as it is crafted?You need to buy the recipie and craft it, the materials for the inscription, and components, then combine the three together in the discovery tab.

Really just dive in and experiencing it is my best advice. Experiment with the low levels, what you do there is what you do at the higher levels. Nothing really changes until you reach 500, and even then the only thing that changes is that the refinement process takes longer due to time gates and becomes more expensive due to needing extra materials.

Archived