Hello Guys, Just Made a Guild and Looking for a Server to lock into

zoopop.5630

Members in my guild are interested in doing GvG / Roam in numbers from 15-20. I want to find a severer thats active/has people and isn't completely dead/boring.

I haven't WvW in years... and im excited to get back into it so any info would truly help me / if someone can possible point me to the right direction if possible :)

We're ALL NA players on eastern time (majority of us)

Hey Zoopop,You might want to consider transferring to a linked server like Gate of Madness. Although linked servers won't show up on wvwstats.com, we contribute heavily to our host server's timezone coverage. There are several advantages to transferring to a linked server like GoM: 1) The price per transfer is only 500 gems, saving you cash in the long run especially if you have lots of people to transfer. 2) Linked servers (including GoM) are great places to establish your guild identity and recruit because you're competing with less established guilds for members. And 3) Linked servers experience a lot of variety in matchups, so the WvW experience never gets stale.I hope you'll consider joining us on Gate of Madness; we'd love to have you.

@zoopop.5630 said:at the moment im thinking about GOM

Am on Mag currently and I can tell you that the really good fights comparatively can be found on T2 across almost all the time zones except for the period around 3-6 am PST.

Having said that, I have good feelings about GOM too and am considering joining them myself.The times we were linked with them have felt good, with skilled players overall.

I recently joined GOM and I am loving it. Being a guest server is interesting. We are currently paired with SBI and they tend to be most active from 5AM-8AM EST and prime time EST, so it is a good fit for us Easter time zone folk. They are very appreciative of any help from us "Gommies".

Archived