Upgrading an account to POF

My Guildmates and i want to surprise another guild mate with the Path of Fire Expansion. Is there a way that we can buy the POF expansion and have it auto applied to my guild mates account? so that next time they log in they have all of POF unlocked? Their birthday is coming up and we want it to be a surprise. We dont want to have to have her unlock it by entering in the key kind of thing if that makes any sense.

Nope. The only way to upgrade an account is with applying a key. This is something the account owner has to do.

Maybe make this like a fun discovery event, tell him/her you have a fun thing for the birthday. Get a few people spread amongst maps. The first gives a cryptic hint about the second person. This person gives the first part of the code and a hint about the location of the second. Etc. make sure he knows to write down the code, at the end, tell him it is the activation code for PoF. Just make sure only the buyer and the person getting it have the full code as it is needed for account security.

Archived