WVW NEEDS YOU BUT JOIN FA INSTEAD — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WVW NEEDS YOU BUT JOIN FA INSTEAD

Eremes Guile.1480Eremes Guile.1480 Member ✭✭✭

Join FA instead since they are more skilled than SOS despited having more numbers, here's the kdr https://imgur.com/a/B43M8

Guild wars 3 when?

Comments

/ Picture worth more than 15 char

Power > Condition

• darn! we need to take bg down! need people to join FA! more skilled!

Guild wars 3 when?

• https://imgur.com/a/hDMlT

nah SOS bigger, but FA had better fighters and more skilled, SOS just ktrain but FA is solid. Join FA!

Guild wars 3 when?

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21, 2018

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

Total vs Skirmish :thinking:

• @Chaba.5410 said:

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

Total vs Skirmish :thinking:

NICE JOIN FA!

Guild wars 3 when?

LOL this thread.....

• FA time my time

• @Novahh.7426 said:
    FA time my time

time for FA to shine!

Guild wars 3 when?

• Xruptor.3965Xruptor.3965 Member ✭✭
    edited January 21, 2018

Is this a troll thread? I don't get it. If I'm looking at those numbers correctly it appears the K/D for FA is terrible with more deaths than kills. Isn't it the higher the number (xx) the better average between Kill/death lol? Also they are in tier 1. So not sure if the population clash is an issue as well.

• Threather.9354Threather.9354 Member ✭✭✭

@Xruptor.3965 said:
    Is this a troll thread? I don't get it. If I'm looking at those numbers correctly it appears the K/D for FA is terrible with more deaths than kills. Isn't it the higher the number (xx) the better average between Kill/death lol? Also they are in tier 1. So not sure if the population clash is an issue as well.

The context si that its counter to the SOS thread that has been on frontPage for past 4 days. And yes its a troll thread.

Ri Ba - WvW Commander, scout, loudmouth, tryhard
    Making Desolation great again/Alt somewhere
    Diamond Legend

• Offair.2563Offair.2563 Member ✭✭✭

More skilled with this combat imbalance elite kitten lol.

Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and own you with experience.
    Big Babou, Ranger for life.

• Jski.6180Jski.6180 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Xruptor.3965 said:
    Is this a troll thread?

Well kind of this is an FA thread.

See ELE forms and you will get my views.

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

Fa is not bad. They, in terms of pk, is second only to mag.

Keep the competition healthy. =)

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Join whomever you like, honestly. Just join and play your kittens off, and let's liven up this whole circus! I'm in SoS, but if you want to join FA and bring the pain, then do it!!!!!

• [SG] paid 30k gold to FA's war council to have to honor of being "on the wood" and move to FA.

• Make FA Great Again

• FA most photogenic server NA

Queen Pope of Are You Proud Yet [DAD]
    Faceroll Warrior

• KeyOrion.9506KeyOrion.9506 Member ✭✭✭

Actually I like Fort Aspenwood. I consider Aspenwood to be Jade Quarry's sister server. IF you ever played Guildwars 1, you'd know what I mean. FA is cool.

• Turk.5460Turk.5460 Member ✭✭✭✭

@CrashTheGrey.1492 said:
    FA most photogenic server NA

We have the prettiest looking Charr.

Fort Aspenwood
    Jekkies

• @Turk.5460 said:

@CrashTheGrey.1492 said:
    FA most photogenic server NA

We have the prettiest looking Charr.

Yes!

Guild wars 3 when?

• Lot of friends regret spending GEMS to transfer to SOS seeing how they can't handle their own 2 v1. PLEASE SAVE YOUR GEMS AND TRANSFER TO FA! FA 2K18!

Guild wars 3 when?

• Swamurabi.7890Swamurabi.7890 Member ✭✭✭

@KeyOrion.9506 said:
    Actually I like Fort Aspenwood. I consider Aspenwood to be Jade Quarry's sister server. IF you ever played Guildwars 1, you'd know what I mean. FA is cool.

I liked Jade Quarry in GW1 but Fort Aspenwood in GW2. Too bad I don't play much anymore.

• Kovu.7560Kovu.7560 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018

People, if any more people join FA we'll be > @ThunderPanda.1872 said:

Yeah, that FA had the fewest kills and deaths thus lowest participation due in likelihood to being the smallest server during the first 32 hours of a matchup, when all of the servers are all likely to be at their most active, involving two Alpine servers hellbent on not hitting each other and putting waypoints on the desert server's side keeps.

I'm actually impressed FA's kdr did as well as it did in that first day and change.
    Good bags, though.

~ Kovu

edit- Oh, and Chaba's post.

Ranger main before it was viable.
    Fort Aspenwood.

• Kovu.7560Kovu.7560 Member ✭✭✭✭

Anyway, FA's keyboard warriors have a KDR over 5.

Ranger main before it was viable.
    Fort Aspenwood.

• Thelgar.7214Thelgar.7214 Member ✭✭✭

Join FA. Best people NA.

• shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭✭

FA the BG that never could.

Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Michelin rated WvW guild since 2015. The gold standard. Never transferred, never reformed, adapting and reloading with or without Anet.

@Kovu.7560 said:
    Anyway, FA's keyboard warriors have a KDR over 5.

Rookienumbers.jpg

Fort Aspenwood
    Jekkies

• SOS used to supply good skilled warriors going to a Server like FA ,now things has changed , we training a new breed of skilled warriors that promised to stay until this server implode ,that is why it is still in T! trying to fight this blobgate server we will keep coming even we die trying till we reach our goal to defeat BG .

@swellercross.3974 said:
    SOS used to supply good skilled warriors going to a Server like FA ,now things has changed , we training a new breed of skilled warriors that promised to stay until this server implode ,that is why it is still in T! trying to fight this blobgate server we will keep coming even we die trying till we reach our goal to defeat BG .

Off topic post?

• Hey this is related to topic, going back 2/3 years ago when FA and JQ recruting at Lions Ark and promising items for the guild leaders to join there server ,SOS was a ghost server at WVW and Chaba you used to be at SOS " end of discussion i say no more cheers."

@swellercross.3974 said:
    Hey this is related to topic, going back 2/3 years ago when FA and JQ recruting at Lions Ark and promising items for the guild leaders to join there server ,SOS was a ghost server at WVW and Chaba you used to be at SOS " end of discussion i say no more cheers."

That's whatever you're talkin' about for ya'

Fort Aspenwood
    Jekkies

• Just saw tier 2 scores yesterday and today.
    Seems some serious cough tanking cough going on there.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.