Sigil problem

Hi guys, right now i am close to crafting my legendary sword and i would love an adivice. I am using ascended sword with sigil of concentration and i will be swaping this sword for the legendary one. Obviously i would love to use the same sigil so i dont have to buy new one but i think extractor is more expensive then the sigil. It doesnt matter if the sword gets destroyed in the process. Thanks for your help.

From the wiki article

Salvaging ascended equipment is guaranteed to return upgrades such as runes, sigils, and infusions.

In other words, if you don't care about saving the sword, use an ascended kit on it; you'll get back your concentration sigil.

FYI Black Lion Chests have a small chance to drop single-use upgrade extractors. They aren't worth buying keys (the drop rate is too low), but if you have some keys available, consider opening chests and maybe you'll get lucky.

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:From the wiki article

Salvaging ascended equipment is guaranteed to return upgrades such as runes, sigils, and infusions.

In other words, if you don't care about saving the sword, use an
; you'll get back your concentration sigil.

FYI Black Lion Chests have a small chance to drop single-use upgrade extractors. They aren't worth buying keys (the drop rate is too low), but if you have some keys available, consider opening chests and maybe you'll get lucky.

Also, the new Black Lion Statuettes can be used to purchase a single-use extractor for 5 statuettes. Kind of expensive, but if you have 5 keys/statuettes it's worth thinking about.

Ad said above though - if you don't care about keeping the sword - use an ascended salvage kit! SO much cheaper!

Archived