Control (KB/Mouse) Options

Dear Arenanetjust over 5 years ago I used to play ... another mmo. I left it because the community was amongst the most toxic I have ever witnessed in 18 years of mmo's, but one thing I will say of it: the control options were second to none.need 3 skills? mouse wheel up/ mouse wheel up + control/ mouse wheel down + control were all valid.

middle mouse/ middle mouse + control / middle mouse + shift -- again, all good.As a left hander, I have a cramped block of keys - the pgup, pgdn, end, home , insert, delete block and then same using control + home etc. It works but in WvW, pvp when I get flustered I tend to hit the enter key, then just spam rubbish in the chat box while wondering why nothing is happening.pretty please could you enable more options, I would love to be able to bind mouse up & mouse wheel down.

Think of the Asura!

Why does being left-handed restrict you to just those keys?

I'm left-handed and I can (and do) use the entire keyboard. Yes it means having my keyboard off-center so I can sit comfortably with the mouse in my left hand and the keyboard under my right hand, but it's entirely possible to do it. Although in GW2 I mainly use the number pad, but that's mainly because I find it easier to keep track of which keys my fingers are on when they're in straight columns and there's only 4 in a row.

Archived