Silver Dabloons recipe

Khailyn.6248

While it is no secret that lots of silver dabloons are needed for crafting things like the gift of the Juggernaut. I just find it strange that while there is a recipe to turn silver dabloons into gold dabloons, there has never been a recipe to convert copper dabloons into silver ones. At the moment silver dabloons are 3X more expensive than gold ones. Does anyone else believe that a recipe should be put in to be able to do this? To me it just seems like an inconsistancy and adding the recipe to jeweler with the other one would also lower the price of silver dabloons to help with various crafts like Vial of Quicksilver.

Silver dabloons - 86 silvergold dabloons - 24 silver

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Silver_Doubloon

@Randulf.7614 said:Im guessing they left it as a source of income for those not pursuing the legendary, altho the price has plummeted from nearly 3g when i made mine.

Personally i would have no issue with this recipe being put in

They are fairly common from Siren's Landing's coffers and less frequently from the ascended material eaters. There is also the reduced demand for Juggernaut itself.

The price used to be typically 2g/silver doubloon. It's down to under 90s these days, a bit up from its low in October (probably because the other components of Juggernaut went down, so people are willing to spend more).

There are the usual random forge recipes, too:

Mystic Forge, rare reward from throwing in 4 random Pebbles, Nuggets, Marks or Copper Doubloons.

Wouldn't hurt the game this far in I am sure.. so yeah a Silver Douby recipe would be a half decent QoL.Failing that, more ways to actually get hold of them besides buying from the TP considering the numbers needed for some things.Until then I will happily keep selling them to those in need, albeit in small, very small quantities :)

Archived