[EU][PvE, Raids, Fractals][Wvw][The Arctic][Casual and very friendly guild][Arc]

CRUMPY.9725

Take a look at The Arctic (Arc)We are always on the lookout for new penguins to join us :)https://gw2.guildex.org/view-guild/16951

The Arctic - Bottom line is "We are a friendly place to be" we want to recruit the best people and make this a guild where members can learn, grow and make friends.

We focus on teamwork, training, and community contribution. We are active over many different games and locations and are equipped with the knowledge to help all new members to get up and running.

This may be a small group currently but we hope this to grow into a place that every single member feels appreciated and welcome.

We are brand new in Guild Wars 2. The leaders have alot of experience to share and have been in the game since Beta.

The guild has only just claimed the guild hall and is looking for members to join in and help this guild grow. Running WvW guild groups, Raids, Fractals, Dungeons, Guild Missions.....you want it? We will do what we can to run it. We have also started raffles and fun days including Halloween competitions and fancy dress.

Along side this we are wanting the guild to be a pleasant and friendly place for all members to have a chat and get to know each other.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

I'm a returning player with alot of raiding experience mostly in World of Warcraft and some in GW2 wings 1&2. Due to my busy IRL schedule I don't have that much time to game but the time I do have I want to dedicate it to a great guild/community in which I can grow and who can help me get back in the game. I have a condi soulbeast fully geared and gearing a weaver. Willing to respec and regear if needed, also willing to train any other of my characters to support the guild.

Message me in game if possible

Archived