Uncle NSP Wants You

Sovereign.1093

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goal for ocx sea:

Establish a strong community of players to compete for fun wvw fights, havok, roaming, scouts and ppt.

Kdr we are in general 1 positive no matter the servers we fight.

Because our 7am to 6pm server time, in all maps has 10 to to 15 total in average. So to compete, players will enjoy decent fights against other servers.

@Aeolus.3615 said:For a server that spend alot of time outmaned and dont have 20 scourges nor 20 firebrands stacked they do pretty good.One of the best WvW comunities ive had contact with if not the best, must say.

I went into Dane yesterday, by myself, and had 4 NSP on siege defending the camp, 3 scourges and 1 firebrand.

What time zone do they lack players? I'm into small group fights. (for all I know TC could be blue this week actually, I don't pay attention)

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:For a server that spend alot of time outmaned and dont have 20 scourges nor 20 firebrands stacked they do pretty good.One of the best WvW comunities ive had contact with if not the best, must say.

I went into Dane yesterday, by myself, and had 4 NSP on siege defending the camp, 3 scourges and 1 firebrand.

What time zone do they lack players? I'm into small group fights. (for all I know TC could be blue this week actually, I don't pay attention)

7am server time to 2pm. 2pm i raid with my crew, normally we are 3 yo 6 until public groups join in. where we get at most 25. until 6pm server time. where i log off. unless fabian tags. he gets more ppl, good.commander.

I found a nice quiet guild with no drama and moved over to NSP about a few months or less ago. It was kinda of weak at first but I have noticed the fights scaling up and some great commanders tagging up. I mostly run with my thief as a roamer/scout but last night I jumped on my reaper and had tons of fun in larger scale fights I haven't seen in a while. SO YES... come on over but leave the attitudes behind :)

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@"Sovereign.1093" said:

Late Na. There is fun. And there is NSP fun.

Man.....how the heck does one get to a level 5535, lol.I just reached 800, close to a year of playing wvw.Anyway, its always fun fighting you guys.

i used to play all the time before i got married so sleeplessnights and raiding got my level up. i stopped playing for 1 year and returned 2016. but not as long as i used to just 2 to 4 hours during the weekdays and zombie mode during fridays to saturday. hehe

=) ya. Hoping to get sea ocx so we can sustain the fun.

some are 7k plus out there. or more.

7am to 6pm server time is our down time. :) We need patient coms on these times. And those willing to set aside ego and help each other. Because in teamwork; there is skill. It's a skill beyond doing your own thing. And in NSP, we opt to help each other when we can. So choose us. There's wvw and there's NSP WVW

@Mylerian.9176 said:

@Mylerian.9176 said:I heard NSP is only PPT. That you guys really do not fight and just run into your towers or keeps to hide?

:) you'll know when you meet us. or join us. :) check it out

I was linked to NSP once. I know all I need to know.

Doesnt look like that, asking if server has players AFK in towers when u played with them, and usually towers rarelly have more than 1 or 2 player covering it, and those player are there when they are runing some supply, so basicly that a troll question.Actually nsp is know to build siege but does not use cause theres no one in towers....

And no nsp is not only PPT, nsp usually tends to fight outmaned most of the time since they have not much of a chance nor option to choose from, when they push with similiar numbers and win, others server tend to full stack in one blob, that's why nsp can only play with what they have.

Archived