~3am Central time/Early week raiders — Guild Wars 2 Forums

~3am Central time/Early week raiders

Hello,
I'm looking to get into raiding again. I took a rather lengthy break from guild wars.
I have experience with all three bosses in wing one but that's about when I stopped playing.
I have a hard time finding raid groups during my play times, so if anyone is looking to raid(train/teach) during the time in the title, I would love to join. Sundays and Mondays are my usual days off of work which I am able to raid at anytime, but if its days I work, I cannot til around 3am.
I am not in anyway new to the game, I have about 10k hrs into the game and have most of my characters in current raid attire. I am most comfortable with guardian although I also have a lot of time in on my elementalist and mesmer.
Looking forward to hearing from you, please feel free to message me in game if you have any questions!
-Frost

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.