Can we have the GW1 Skil template system back?????

Anyone else remember the joy of being able to save gear and skill templates in the first GW?

It was so easy to switch out and have loads of builds to switch between depending on what you were doing!It also meant the sharing of builds with others and the community was much simpler, all it required was a code they could put into game and there it was!

Any GW1 player I talk too wants this back, the fact it is a pain in the backside to switch by the time you do your spec, traits, gear, weapons and skills means that I just do not change build.Bringing the skill templates back would be awesome!

@"Lara Hesperax.2537" said:Anyone else remember the joy of being able to save gear and skill templates in the first GW?

It was so easy to switch out and have loads of builds to switch between depending on what you were doing!It also meant the sharing of builds with others and the community was much simpler, all it required was a code they could put into game and there it was!

Any GW1 player I talk too wants this back, the fact it is a pain in the backside to switch by the time you do your spec, traits, gear, weapons and skills means that I just do not change build.Bringing the skill templates back would be awesome!

"It is in the works".

They recently greenlighted ArcDps build templates, but it is a third-party program. They are going to be making an official feature but we're not entirely sure when.

Archived