Mistward leggings plating not showing up

Farros.6531

I have spent two days now killing the inquest golem world boss and each time I have killed the boss and received the loot chest it has not contained the plating that I need to finish off my collection.This has been confusing me and im wondering if im either doing something wrong or something else is happening preventing me from getting it. I am playing my revenant to kill the boss and i have all specializations other than herald fully unlocked so i dont think it would be that.

It's been a while since I completed that collection, but I do not recall any issues getting the legging panel. As long as you have the collection unlocked in your achievements, you should be able to loot it with any character. If it is indeed bugged you should make a post in the Bugs: Game, Forum, Website section of the forums.

The only other explanation aside from it being bugged is that maybe you are not looting the spawned chest that appears after the golem is defeated...? On World Bosses a separate chest appears after the boss has been defeated (assuming you participated in the event) which usually contains the collection items, instead of the collection item being a drop from the world boss itself. The chest that pops after the golem is defeated is rather small and easily missed, especially when there is a horde of people clustered on top of it after the golem goes down.

Thanks for the advice the problem was resolved earlier when i beat the boss for some reason the chest containing the panel dropped. Im not really sure why it didnt before it may have been some kind of bug / error i dont know but it is fixed now in any case.

@Farros.6531 Be wary of the Mistward Helm Casing that requires completion of the Chak Gerent meta in Tangled Depths... I, and at least one other person, didn't receive the casing despite completing the event. I took screenshots the second time around, so I could back up my claim with Customer Service. In the end, they sent me the Casing, but the documentation was necessary to get it approved. Be prepared to get some screenshots of the event completion and collection status after that event, just in case.

Archived