Blackgate needs YOU for WvW!

Klipso.8653

I'm on TC, been on TC since launch. I play 3 accounts...all on TC. Even I think they should open BG. Every server needs to be opened.They also need to reduce the number of players per map, separate wvw from the pve balance, and actually DO some balancing.Insert additional ideas.Reminisce about stuff.Sigh because we all know Anet isn't going to do anything.

@Ubi.4136 said:I'm on TC, been on TC since launch. I play 3 accounts...all on TC. Even I think they should open BG. Every server needs to be opened.They also need to reduce the number of players per map, separate wvw from the pve balance, and actually DO some balancing.Insert additional ideas.Reminisce about stuff.Sigh because we all know Anet isn't going to do anything.

I agree.

@radiantbliss.6875 said:No no no, if they link BG with anyone they should link JQ and BG and watch the world burn. The in-fighting and trolling would be glorious. The other servers could make popcorn and watch the in-server fighting. Best way to kitten everyone off and entertain everyone at the same time.

Bliss pls...we kitten everyone off no matter what we do!

@radiantbliss.6875 said:No no no, if they link BG with anyone they should link JQ and BG and watch the world burn. The in-fighting and trolling would be glorious. The other servers could make popcorn and watch the in-server fighting. Best way to kitten everyone off and entertain everyone at the same time.

Hah. That would be great, and a lot more fun than actual WvW.

@"radiantbliss.6875" said:No no no, if they link BG with anyone they should link JQ and BG and watch the world burn. The in-fighting and trolling would be glorious. The other servers could make popcorn and watch the in-server fighting. Best way to kitten everyone off and entertain everyone at the same time.

If they do this, they need to add the pvp match view feature from GW1. I would actually log in to watch, in first person, the trolling, etc that would take place. Some days that would be even better than actually "playing" wvw.

@Ubi.4136 said:

@"radiantbliss.6875" said:No no no, if they link BG with anyone they should link JQ and BG and watch the world burn. The in-fighting and trolling would be glorious. The other servers could make popcorn and watch the in-server fighting. Best way to kitten everyone off and entertain everyone at the same time.

If they do this, they need to add the pvp match view feature from GW1. I would actually log in to watch, in first person, the trolling, etc that would take place. Some days that would be even better than actually "playing" wvw.

I think its time...we need a BlackQuarry memes thread.

@X T D.6458 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:

I think we need community input on this first.Would it be Black Quarry or Jade Gate?Edit: Jaded Gate maybe?

@Ubi.4136 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:

I think we need community input on this first.Would it be Black Quarry or Jade Gate?

Was just about to ask what sounded better, we need to make a poll!

Is itBlack QuarryBlack JadeJade(d)Gate =)

Blackgate: Make deals with other servers to double team third server, then backstab the server you made the deal with. Paying gold to players from other timezones for greater server coverage in WvW. Paying gear, legendaries, and pre-cursors to Guilds to server transfer.

The only thing Blackgate knows how to do is, making deals and trades. I don't even think you guys know how to really fight.

@KeyOrion.9506 said:Blackgate: Make deals with other servers to double team third server, then backstab the server you made the deal with. Paying gold to players from other timezones for greater server coverage in WvW. Paying gear, legendaries, and pre-cursors to Guilds to server transfer.

The only thing Blackgate knows how to do is, making deals and trades. I don't even think you guys know how to really fight.

Such salt. Much wow. Must be new to WvW. Or T1. All of the above is pretty standard for T1 NA. You'd be hard pressed to find a server that has held T1 that hasn't done any of it. Welcome to WvW. Don't be mad. Get glad.

@KeyOrion.9506 said:Blackgate: Make deals with other servers to double team third server, then backstab the server you made the deal with. Paying gold to players from other timezones for greater server coverage in WvW. Paying gear, legendaries, and pre-cursors to Guilds to server transfer.

Lol server transfer and time zone coverage, we haven't had either of those in a long time. Hell we don't even have the most people participating in WvW anymore, we just have people that stay logged in for longer periods of time than the average player.

Archived