SoS is about to make BG have an all Call

Mexi.2764

Wanna join a server actually doing something wanna Help knock the number one server out of its top ranking Join SoS. At this time SoS is Very high server and we are filling up fast its a great place to be So lets go guys get in the fight don't sit on the side lines!!!! SoS for top spot

@Mexi.2764 said:Wanna join a server actually doing something wanna Help knock the number one server out of its top ranking Join SoS. At this time SoS is Very high server and we are filling up fast its a great place to be So lets go guys get in the fight don't sit on the side lines!!!! SoS for top spot

Love to see it happen.

And filling up fast? I think you have been 'Very High' for months. Maybe in the cosmic sense of galatic time that is 'fast' but....

@Mexi.2764 said:Wanna join a server actually doing something wanna Help knock the number one server out of its top ranking Join SoS. At this time SoS is Very high server and we are filling up fast its a great place to be So lets go guys get in the fight don't sit on the side lines!!!! SoS for top spot

Why do you peeps make these threads and completely forget about the server you’re linked with?

@Swagger.1459 said:

Why do you peeps make these threads and completely forget about the server you’re linked with?

Does BP have a noticeable amount of players still?

Or you could stop Live Streaming, showing the enemy your exact location, and being able to listen to your plan. (rolls eyes) Why don't you slit your characters wrist, hold it forth to Blackgate and tell them, "I can kill my toon, without any help." Because that's pretty much what your doing.

@"KeyOrion.9506" said:Or you could stop Live Streaming, showing the enemy your exact location, and being able to listen to your plan. (rolls eyes) Why don't you slit your characters wrist, hold it forth to Blackgate and tell them, "I can kill my toon, without any help." Because that's pretty much what your doing.

OMG someone is Live Streaming and they know your plans! P P T S T R E S S!

:) At least, i'm a player that believes in winning. You can go back to your zerg bashing, nothing stopping yah from zerg bashing. But tactically and strategically some of you are just morons, because you don't give a shit about winning any more. Used to have a lot of server pride but that's a casualty now. Bled dry, and laid out in the sun to be picked over by vultures, such as yourself.

Tap a gate, contest enemy waypoint. Slow the enemy from getting back to the frontlines during a fight. Sometimes that was the only way to win a fight. Some players get that. Some don't. Their loss.

Used to build lots of siege, even in a non tiered tower/garrison, in preparation for enemy assault. Tier 1 doesn't become a tier 1 without being defended. Or tier 2. Or tier 3. Lot of commanders don't even do that no more. Waste of siege is what they said. Let the roamers and scouts waste their resources for "defense". Yah, we got tired of that nearly 3 years ago. Took a lot of gold back then to keep things defended. Good thing siege is cheap on the TP :)

Never believed Live Streaming without a elongated delay as a very wise thing strategically. Letting your enemy know where you are, and what your about to do. I mean, I listen to the commanders and they don't want OJ's....but your or a member of your team is Live Streaming ...you don't have to make OJ's because, well the enemy can see what your doing from your own teams perspective. That's not winning, that's losing without even knowing you've already lost. That's kinda pathetic. Commanders and Guilds want to live stream, so when they win, knowing full well they showed the enemy in a livestream, that what? Their better and could still beat them even allowing the enemy to know their exact plans? How often does that even HAPPEN!? One out of ten? Give me a break.

"Don't make OJ's I don't want the enemy to know that we're here. Mants, hows the stream going?"....<------ really? Don't need to make OJ's for livestreaming stupidity so....

@"KeyOrion.9506" said::) At least, i'm a player that believes in winning. You can go back to your zerg bashing, nothing stopping yah from zerg bashing. But tactically and strategically some of you are just morons, because you don't give a kitten about winning any more. Used to have a lot of server pride but that's a casualty now. Bled dry, and laid out in the sun to be picked over by vultures, such as yourself.

Tap a gate, contest enemy waypoint. Slow the enemy from getting back to the frontlines during a fight. Sometimes that was the only way to win a fight. Some players get that. Some don't. Their loss.

Used to build lots of siege, even in a non tiered tower/garrison, in preparation for enemy assault. Tier 1 doesn't become a tier 1 without being defended. Or tier 2. Or tier 3. Lot of commanders don't even do that no more. Waste of siege is what they said. Let the roamers and scouts waste their resources for "defense". Yah, we got tired of that nearly 3 years ago. Took a lot of gold back then to keep things defended. Good thing siege is cheap on the TP :)

Never believed Live Streaming without a elongated delay as a very wise thing strategically. Letting your enemy know where you are, and what your about to do. I mean, I listen to the commanders and they don't want OJ's....but your or a member of your team is Live Streaming ...you don't have to make OJ's because, well the enemy can see what your doing from your own teams perspective. That's not winning, that's losing without even knowing you've already lost. That's kinda pathetic. Commanders and Guilds want to live stream, so when they win, knowing full well they showed the enemy in a livestream, that what? Their better and could still beat them even allowing the enemy to know their exact plans? How often does that even HAPPEN!? One out of ten? Give me a break.

"Don't make OJ's I don't want the enemy to know that we're here. Mants, hows the stream going?"....<------ really? Don't need to make OJ's for livestreaming stupidity so....

What are you even ranting on about? OP made a topic about SoS beating BG. I pointed out that they are only 5 points ahead of BG, which is very close and they can still lose. You overestimate the impact someone's two or three hour live stream has on an entire match.

But, they are going to lose. It's a boxing match. And the server that employs the most players across the most Timezones from NA to EU....wins. And Blackgate has those players within those timezones from west to east coast US, U.K. to eastern Ukraine...And Australia. Do you think there's going to be a different outcome, come Friday?

@KeyOrion.9506 said:But, they are going to lose. It's a boxing match. And the server that employs the most players across the most Timezones from NA to EU....wins. And Blackgate has those players within those timezones from west to east coast US, U.K. to eastern Ukraine...And Australia. Do you think there's going to be a different outcome, come Friday?

Why would a different outcome not be possible? Maguuma showed it was. BG was weak during EU for them.

I wouldn't mind seeing Maguuma win. Wouldn't mind seeing them winning a lot. I am however seeing some unsound tactical decisions. They'd make it easier on themselves if they remember some of the 1st and 2nd year tactics to even put MORE pressure on BG. Or maybe SoS and Mag can just join up and just suck the blood from Blackgate. That would be even more impressive. Grind Blackgate on multiple fronts for weeks on end. Always a possibility. One can dream.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@"KeyOrion.9506" said:Or you could stop Live Streaming, showing the enemy your exact location, and being able to listen to your plan. (rolls eyes) Why don't you slit your characters wrist, hold it forth to Blackgate and tell them, "I can kill my toon, without any help." Because that's pretty much what your doing.

OMG someone is Live Streaming and they know your plans! P P T S T R E S S!

SOSPPTSTRESS

Archived