The #MagCloud needs YOU for WvW...

Tyyphoon.5301

...if you're an outstanding roamer or an exemplary guild. Others need not apply.

Join Maguuma, the only server to completely demolish and demoralize the #1 PPT-bound server, Blackgate - sending them to EOTM for the duration of the entire matchups. Maguuma is the only server to consistently achieve and maintain high Kill-to-Death ratios (KDR) [see screenshots] due to their skillful and unpredictable tactics. Individually each player on Maguuma is on average more proficient in their abilities than the average WvW player. Come revel in the eccentric Maguuma team chat - more engaging and entertaining than your typical passtime entertainment -- ALL FREE OF CHARGE! Come join Maguuma and take pleasure in completely taking over and waypointing enemy keeps and camping spawns [see screenshot] for continuous and efficient loots! Where monuments of salt are built...walls of salt are built [see screenshot]....where enemies grovel at the sight of the salt. The Maguuma cloud is the most innovative, unpredictable, and formidable (tagless) band of brothers and sisters you will ever fight along side in this dying game and game-mode. Enemy zergs continually are dumbfounded at handling this unique beast.

DISCLAIMER: Maguuma is a wholesome Christian server. We serve our lord and savior, Lord Xushin. On Maguuma, Stonemist Castle (SMC) is consistently waypointed and is our place of worship. We play Guild Wars 2 on our OWN terms (just as ANET originally intended GW2 to be played upon release).

Join the #MagCloud, today! And experience the thrill of a lifetime!

"Be like water!" - Bruce Lee

Mag KDR [December 18, 2016]QSE5cbD.jpg

Mag KDR [January 2, 2018]OrVewzp.jpg

"Welcome to Maguuma" [April 6, 2017]911ab8I.jpg

My "Parting (Birthday) Gift" (when I left BG for Maguuma) [December 16, 2016]ZLzP3va.jpg

"Wall of Salt"Dnw5lKQ.jpg

@"Tyyphoon.5301" said:...if you're an outstanding roamer or an exemplary guild. Others need not apply.

Join Maguuma, the only server to completely demolish and demoralize the #1 PPT-bound server, Blackgate - sending them to EOTM for the duration of the entire matchups. Maguuma is the only server to consistently achieve and maintain high Kill-to-Death ratios (KDR) [see screenshots] due to their skillful and unpredictable tactics. Individually each player on Maguuma is on average more proficient in their abilities than the average WvW player. Come revel in the eccentric Maguuma team chat - more engaging and entertaining than your typical passtime entertainment -- ALL FREE OF CHARGE! Come join Maguuma and take pleasure in completely taking over and waypointing enemy keeps and camping spawns [see screenshot] for continuous and efficient loots! Where monuments of salt are built...walls of salt are built [see screenshot]....where enemies grovel at the sight of the salt. The Maguuma cloud is the most innovative, unpredictable, and formidable (tagless) band of brothers and sisters you will ever fight along side in this dying game and game-mode. Enemy zergs continually are dumbfounded at handling this unique beast.

DISCLAIMER: Maguuma is a wholesome Christian server. We serve our lord and savior, Lord Xushin. On Maguuma, Stonemist Castle (SMC) is consistently waypointed and is our place of worship. We play Guild Wars 2 on our OWN terms (just as ANET originally intended GW2 to be played upon release).

Join the Cloud, today! And experience the thrill of a lifetime!

"Be like water!" - Bruce Lee

Mag KDR [December 18, 2016]QSE5cbD.jpg

Mag KDR [January 2, 2018]OrVewzp.jpg

"Welcome to Maguuma" [April 6, 2017]911ab8I.jpg

My "Parting (Birthday) Gift" (when I left BG for Maguuma) [December 16, 2016]ZLzP3va.jpg

"Wall of Salt"Dnw5lKQ.jpg

Hmmm so there is a new fairytale out , do not think I have read that one .Guess its always good to be a legend in your own mind as MAG are .KDR means absolutely nothing as your pic shows thats a lot of ppt . Just proves omniblobs are always going to get more in the quiet timezones .

@cobbah.3102 said:Hmmm so there is a new fairytale out , do not think I have read that one .Guess its always good to be a legend in your own mind as MAG are .KDR means absolutely nothing as your pic shows thats a lot of ppt . Just proves omniblobs are always going to get more in the quiet timezones .

Cloud onlyNo guildsomniblob

Y'all mind if Ithink on it

I started in CD with a friend and while we were only a mid table server, we had a great pug commander Cooltact during the ocx sea time zone and as a new WvW player back then, I thoroughly enjoyed my time under his leadership in CD.

The awesome CD commander eventually stopped playing though and I moved on with my friends to TC to experience T1 action back when TC was vying for supremacy with BG and JQ. It was kinda cool and my favourite guild to follow back then was Tempest Wolves. They were so cool with awesomely cute all asuras turnouts. I also made new friends like Pitsi the ever dedicated home BL scout and defender. Pitsi!!!!! Are you still playing?

After TC fell from T1 with the exodus of many guilds, I heard winds of a high kdr server in Mag and being an experienced WvW veteran of 4 years by now, I jumped there to experience the thrill of like minded fights oriented players and am pleased to say that I was not disappointed. Mag cloud formation is truly a living beast on its own with no need for commanders as they thrive based on their own survival instincts. Bad thing though is that they can't contest lord rings well if the enemy gets in.

Having said all that, I would not recommend experienced players going to mag unless mag is ready to bring the fight to BG which has not been evident in recent weeks. Overstacking a server isn't healthy unless you plan to challenge the overstacked BG server.

I myself am contemplating a move to GOM to experience a more nomadic lifestyle with a chance to experience different server cultures with the links.

@Mylerian.9176 said:I am on YB facing Mag. Your roamers(75% of them) pretty much suck. Sorry to say but it is true. Use to be that Mag had some pretty good players as well. Have not seen much of them during late NA. Maybe Mag is still tanking??

Yup mag just got into year 2 of the 5 year tanking plan to get away from tier 1, haven't hit tier 4 yet so it's still on till then.

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@Mylerian.9176 said:I am on YB facing Mag. Your roamers(75% of them) pretty much suck. Sorry to say but it is true. Use to be that Mag had some pretty good players as well. Have not seen much of them during late NA. Maybe Mag is still tanking??

Yup mag just got into year 2 of the 5 year tanking plan to get away from tier 1, haven't hit tier 4 yet so it's still on till then.

trusttheprocess?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived