SAB Unlimited Gathering Tools in exchange of bubbles.

This is more than a suggestion that a complaint, I did not know where to post it. I really understand that the unlimited tools are exclusively for the gem store but why not create an unlimited set for SAB event the next time. This could catch the attention of players who do not have enough gems to buy unlimited tools.

Like certain players, I do not have enough gems to buy unlimited tools but adding 8-BIT Unlimited Gathering Tools in SAB for a certain amount of bubbles would be very useful. I'm sorry if this is very stupid, I understand that it is exclusive to the gem store but some of us do not have 1,000 gems. Give us Unlimited Gathering Tools in exchange of bubbles.

I don't like the idea of items like this being available outside of the gemshop. I think they need to monetize QoL upgrades like this. What I would like to see instead are more cosmetic items available by actually playing the game - and not just weapon skins and a handful of armor sets every few years!

But when it comes to SAB, what I really want to see are worlds 3 and 4! Cmon, ANet! Nobody else has anything like this! Give us more!

I disagree with the suggestion for the same reasons as mentioned above. You do not need unlimited tools, you can be perfectly fine without.It's one of the things that fits really well in the gemstore, being a nice little perk, without being super game changing, so a fair thing for them to earn money on.Save up some gold, you will get there eventually, to get the gems.

Archived