It's time...!!!

Vieux P.1238

Speaking for my self.The more & more i'm moving on this game, the more & more I'm getting bored to death. Same old tired game play. Same old tired running around the old tired conquest game mod.& between today's pvp patch (Made minor adjustments to the Skyhammer map) & more upcoming conquest map...huh! I can't help feel priorities & energy is spent all wrong on this game when it's so obvious what it needs. So I'm taking a break & moving on something else that's actually fun. I'll keep checking up time to time to see if anything worth coming back to, but i doubt it. I would wish good luck to Anet but i'm pretty sure you feel you don't need it since you have the answers for everything. What ever..

@Dawdler.8521 said:Thats why GW2 have PvE and WvW too. Go do world completion on a couple of classes or something.

I mean, how much are people really doing sPvP to get so bored? The average in my guild is like 2 matches a day tops. Often less. Maybe only during the weekends.

I done the pve thing...that's why pvp in mmo's is called the end game when your done with pve. Pvp is the inbetween or what keeps you in the game while waiting for new content.>

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Vieux P.1238, you are starting to understanding where the game is lacking some depth.

Aeolus.3615 No.... i've understood a long time ago where the game was lacking. But like many, i stood & hoped. It's just today it's kinda feel's that my patience has been stretched way to far by anet. The game has not got any better despite the quick fix that bandaid it once in a while. It's stale, it's boring & making excuses that it's not while so many has dropped or just migrated to something else is even worst then the quarterly updates we get.

PS cuùz i dint get this off my chest: New updates on the skyhammer not only bugy but is sooooo bad. Can you make it more casual & boring & take out any kiting possibilities?

@Dawdler.8521 said:Thats why GW2 have PvE and WvW too. Go do world completion on a couple of classes or something.

I mean, how much are people really doing sPvP to get so bored? The average in my guild is like 2 matches a day tops. Often less. Maybe only during the weekends.

I got a little tired of pvp a few months ago and finished up world completion and did some farming. Made myself 2 legendaries. Had a lot of fun doing and have awesome weapons now.

Going to do pvp this season and then work on world completion on another character after the season ends to make 2 more legendaries.

Your suggestion worked for me. Might work for others too.

@Wesley.5694 said:In a PvP match the least important is the mode.In many multiplayer PvP games, 1 single mode being played and the rest do not find match.

I don't accept this argument. Due to the fact that most mmo that had only 1 pvp game mode has all died. Can you give me an example of one mmo with 1 pvp game mode that is still successful?

Archived