Whenever I ride the Springer with one of my male characters...

Oglaf.1074

@Game of Bones.8975 said:I'm waiting for 1 April.I want to see characters fall off their raptors when coming to a sliding halt!!!

The fact that the raptors tend to enjoy trying to shake you off when standing still, I'd love to see this as well. Not sure what I'm talking about get on your raptor and just wait. They'll do a 'I SEEZ SOMETHING' pose and your character will bring a hand up to try and scan the horizon. The raptor will give you a little look and then try and shake you off. It's freaking adorable.

@miraude.2107 said:

@Game of Bones.8975 said:I'm waiting for 1 April.I want to see characters fall off their raptors when coming to a sliding halt!!!

The fact that the raptors tend to enjoy trying to shake you off when standing still, I'd love to see this as well. Not sure what I'm talking about get on your raptor and just wait. They'll do a 'I SEEZ SOMETHING' pose and your character will bring a hand up to try and scan the horizon. The raptor will give you a little look and then try and shake you off. It's freaking adorable.

Personality-wise, the Raptor is the clear winner.

By miles.

You forgot the best part though: after the shake your character will look the Raptor in the eyes and give it a “Wanna tell me what the hell that was about?!”-look.

@Oglaf.1074 said:

Personality-wise, the Raptor is the clear winner.

By miles.

You forgot the best part though: after the shake your character will look the Raptor in the eyes and give it a “Wanna tell me what the hell that was about?!”-look.

I don't know, I do also really love the skimmer poking you in the back and you looking around yourself like 'wait, what? What was that? O_O '

@Kisai Hikaru.1052 said:I solve this problem by not having any male characters xD

Then I bet your characters' secret mount of choice is the Springer.

As for my characters, my warriors have studied the secret Canthan Steel Ball technique, they just have to make sure to use it twice when on a Springer.My Guardian's Virtue of Courage comes with groin-Aegis, paired with Unscathed Contender trait gives him a strong attack bonus...My Elementalist has Swirling Upskirt to cushion the impact and coupled with Stone Skin, he just needs to stay in earth attunement while riding.

Archived