[Suggestions] Black Lion Trading Company - missing search feature

Gondolph.7201

Hi, from time to time I'm searching the Black Lion Trading Company for open "unknown skins" to acquire them. But this is really hard to find out and need full concentration while scrolling a lot.

I'd love to see a filter feature to check/uncheck if a skin is already known or unknown.

That would be great IMHO.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:One way to search for locked skins is with the Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock. You can access it by previewing any Black Lion Chest.Or, I suppose the Wardrobe works, as well. Of course, you would then have to access the TP if you wanted to purchase said skin(s).

Good luck.

Well that I know. But what I don't get this way is a list of all open skins ordered by price low to high. Thats a very convenient way to spend some coins there. All other makeshifts are time consuming.

@"Gondolph.7201" said:But what I don't get this way is a list of all open skins ordered by price low to high. Thats a very convenient way to spend some coins there. All other makeshifts are time consuming.

This is but one of the unfortunate gaps in the BLTC interface. I'd prefer to see this added as part of a BLTC/TP 3.0 (or maybe we're up to 4.0) rather than as an individual change.

In the meantime, I use the Wardrobe Analyzer Tool:

You can view all unlocks, filter to show only guaranteed wardrobe unlock skins, sort by costs, filter by currency, and so on.Requires an API key which you can create here.

It is, in some ways, better than using the TP to search, because it will also show alternative sources of skins, along with relevant links to the wiki.

The TP could use a lot of new filters imo. If I want to find the cheapest lvl 80 gear, for instance, I have to sort by price and scroll through visually looking for lvl 80 items. If you sort by level, they are not arranged by price. You can't sort by lvl and do a sub-sort by price. That seems basic.

Archived