Swap to GoM

zoopop.5630

@Mylerian.9176 said:Pass been there done that. No server identity whatsoever. Some good peeps on GoM for sure, but no good communication. To bad because there several good guild groups that tried to help but you can not help those that do not want help.

I'm not sure when you left but communication and coordination has definitely picked up the last two months. We're holding a weekly militia training event on Saturdays that's been going great. Not to mention the fact that we're sending a group of GoM'ies to represent the server at the upcoming GvG tournament.

first day was pretty fun lol, i ended up tagging up a bit because we had no one and shortly after an hour theirs was like 20 other tags running around (this was after 11pm eastern time). Me and a few guild mates laughed and enjoyed the night in WvW for an hour because it was actually fun.

ON a serious note what are the best days to WvW and time? I'll like to pop into WvW during the best time of the day to see how it really is.

During the weekdays, our most active time zone is around 6-8 PM PST. We are much more active on the weekends, however, starting with reset night, then our weekly training raid on Saturday 10 AM - 3 PM PST, then extending into the late afternoon, evening and all day Sunday with several public guild raids.

• 5 weeks later...

@Mysteriax.6049 said:

@Mylerian.9176 said:Pass been there done that. No server identity whatsoever. Some good peeps on GoM for sure, but no good communication. To bad because there several good guild groups that tried to help but you can not help those that do not want help.

I'm not sure when you left but communication and coordination has definitely picked up the last two months. We're holding a weekly militia training event on Saturdays that's been going great. Not to mention the fact that we're sending a group of GoM'ies to represent the server at the upcoming GvG tournament.

do any of the older guilds still raid?

[RH] [Wurm] [ASH] [ART] [RISE] [WaR]

Most importantly, does Spartan still pugmand?

@sephiroth.4217 said:

do any of the older guilds still raid?

[RH] [Wurm] [ASH] [ART] [RISE] [WaR]

Most importantly, does Spartan still pugmand?

[RH] stopped playing but I still see a few members like Dingrh once in awhile. [RH] members were absorbed into other havoc guilds like [RRR] and [VPR].I was [Worm]'s driver for a little while but the top leadership stopped playing so the WvW core migrated to other GoM WvW guilds.[ASH]'s leader Niniyl still plays and is still on Gate of Madness. [ASH]'s WvW core became DUI, and now WING keeping the same group of people together. WING raids regularly.[ART] rarely plays the game but still uses the Gate of Madness TS frequently and I'm still in contact with them![RISE] had a great run and stopped raiding before HoT released.No idea what happened to [WaR] but they might have transferred.

Spartan decided to retire from pugmanding and I've been urging him to start pugmanding again ever since!

@Mysteriax.6049 said:

Spartan decided to retire from pugmanding and I've been urging him to start pugmanding again ever since!

Took me forever to get our guild to stop blaming Spartan for the longest time after we moved and get them to start blaming Aimes (we were on GoM back in the day, went to SoS just before HoT).

Good peeps, fun times. Shoot, I almost had a squeal moment facing you guys and saw a DgP tag not long ago.

@SwankyMutt.9521 said:

Took me forever to get our guild to stop blaming Spartan for the longest time after we moved and get them to start blaming Aimes (we were on GoM back in the day, went to SoS just before HoT).I however never truly stopped blaming Spartan. Once Spartan's fault, always Spartan's fault.

Archived