Backpack skin request.

On the half shell, they're the heroes fourIn this day and age who could ask for more?The unbound magic is high with monsters mysteriousAll Peacemakers and Pact soldiers are furiousCause they can't find the sourceOf this lethally evil forceThis is serious so give me a quarterI was a witness, get me a reporter!Call Dragon's Watch in on this case, andYou'd better hurry up, there's no time to waste!We need help, like quick, on the doubleHave pity on Tyria man it's in trouble!We need heroes like Pyre the Lone RangerWhen Dunkoro came pronto, when there was dangerThey didn't say they'd be there in half an hourCause they displayed...Turtle Power!

• 4 weeks later...

I have been loving the Wings of Love [&AgHsLwEA] ever since it came out.Unfortunately it only comes in Glider skin and not backpack. But the other wings with exact same mesh did.GxEJb06.pngIt wouldn't even require A-net that much time to make a backpack version of it. shrugsOther colours for the wings would be nice too. Fully white ones, maybe red? Any colour. Maybe even starbound?

• Like 1

@"Sammej.6452" said:I have been loving the Wings of Love [&AgHsLwEA] ever since it came out.Unfortunately it only comes in Glider skin and not backpack. But the other wings with exact same mesh did.GxEJb06.pngIt wouldn't even require A-net that much time to make a backpack version of it. shrugsOther colours for the wings would be nice too. Fully white ones, maybe red? Any colour. Maybe even starbound?

I thought we already have white ones. Maybe just hasn't been in the store for a long time.

• 4 years later...