Wasn't there an Ele forum guild?

DKShang.8792

As the title asks, wasn't there an Ele forum guild? I actually asked this a bit ago in the LFG section of the forums but didn't get an answer. I've been playing warrior as my main for the past 4 years and, while I've dabbled with Ele, I have never made a dedicated try to play and stick with it. I'm a PvE only player by the way. Anyway, I'm trying to find the Ele guild (if there is such a thing) because I'm looking for a mentor who is willing to answer questions and actively teach. Honestly, besides just needing to spend time playing Ele, the only issue I'm having is giving up the wide weapons selection I had on warrior; hammer, GS, mace, etc. For that reason, and because warrior is a heavy, I'm thinking of moving to a guardian instead; however, Ele is so sexy overall.

That's a good point, Razor. My secondary was thief so, while I don't have nearly as many hours on it as I do on warrior, I'm at least fairly comfortable with positioning, dodging, and kiting. I've reached level 57 fairly easily and am in Sparkfly Fen where I'm actually starting to feel a challenge. I think another concern I have with playing Ele is that others expect amazing game play and massive damage from an Ele; and honestly I don't think I am that great a player. So, there is that too.

Keep moving is bread and butter for ele´s. I have my style as tempest going in and out constantly. I demolished trapper guards even with low HP but i struggle with scourge corruption .... My build worked well but the boon hate invalidates ele and also revenant(herald) [Talking PvP of course].

There is still an ele guild. I just haven't bothered to repost the old thread in the new forums. Overall, I'm not terribly interested anymore in maintaining the guild myself, and the guild didn't really get large enough to promote lots of discussion. However, if you still want an invite, I'll gladly send one to you. Message Zintrothen.1056 in game. Maybe if this post attracts more players, I'll repost the old thread again and pass leadership to someone who is more interested in maintaining the guild.

Archived