Henge of Denravi looking for NA prime guilds. Hodor!

BLANE.8346

HODOR is looking for more guilds & commanders to hold the door during NA prime time!

• Friendly environment for the charr & felines, they are well fed and we keep them groomed.
  • For a host server our NA prime time is the smallest on NA so guilds who are looking for outnumbered fights will receive plenty.
  • Decent coverage, our strongest timezones PPK and PPT wise are during EU/early SEA and OCX.
  • "Middle fort" and "blue base" mapchat banter ongoing.

We have a warchest to help fund transfer costs for the poor peeps.

Our motto:"Hodor, hodor, hodor."-Hodor

Contact me

@"BLANE.8346" said:HODOR is looking for more guilds & commanders to hold the door during NA prime time!

• Friendly environment for the charr & felines, they are well fed and we keep them groomed.
  • For a host server our NA prime time is the smallest on NA so guilds who are looking for outnumbered fights will receive plenty.
  • Decent coverage, our strongest timezones PPK and PPT wise are during EU/early SEA and OCX.
  • "Middle fort" and "blue base" mapchat banter ongoing.

We have a warchest to help fund transfer costs for the poor peeps.

Our motto:"Hodor, hodor, hodor."-Hodor

Contact me

Yikes! You evil server leader. Helping people transfer..

Good to see that server community isn't dead.

HoD is honestly pretty toxic and not a good environment for most good guilds. The handful of NA guilds already on HoD are pretty much a crapshoot so don't expect to be coordinating much. Out of the 6-7 NA guilds on HoD, only like two are halfway decent. And the lack of players during NA means you'll only pretty much be blobbed down most of the time.

That said, it isn't all horrible. HoD floats T3/4 and with a strong link maintains T3 somewhat consistently, and usually lacks queues so you're free to hop maps as necessary, and the general pug quality is okay (relatively, other servers have it worse).

I was on HoD for a while and wouldn't really recommend any guilds to go there, though. There are better options.

@"Namer.9750" said:HoD is honestly pretty toxic and not a good environment for most good guilds. The handful of NA guilds already on HoD are pretty much a crapshoot so don't expect to be coordinating much. Out of the 6-7 NA guilds on HoD, only like two are halfway decent. And the lack of players during NA means you'll only pretty much be blobbed down most of the time.

That said, it isn't all horrible. HoD floats T3/4 and with a strong link maintains T3 somewhat consistently, and usually lacks queues so you're free to hop maps as necessary, and the general pug quality is okay (relatively, other servers have it worse).

I was on HoD for a while and wouldn't really recommend any guilds to go there, though. There are better options.

In other words, "good" guilds don't want to be blobbed down.Sure, hod's na is not very good in fights thus most of them get owned but is dishonest to say they are not cooperative, afterall, it is common to find them talking to each other in ccom.

That's why my earlier post - https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/25567/henge-of-denravi-the-commoners-server-needs-youMentioned, not for fairweathers, not for the weak hearted.

So much fuds, so annoying.

@Namer.9750 said:HoD is honestly pretty toxic and not a good environment for most good guilds. The handful of NA guilds already on HoD are pretty much a crapshoot so don't expect to be coordinating much. Out of the 6-7 NA guilds on HoD, only like two are halfway decent. And the lack of players during NA means you'll only pretty much be blobbed down most of the time.

Yeah I agree with this.. just moved off SoR, it's link which was getting a lot of kitten flung at them, and the rumor is a lot of SoR peeps moved to CD to get away from HoD as well.

@SkyShroud.2865 said:

@"Namer.9750" said:HoD is honestly pretty toxic and not a good environment for most good guilds. The handful of NA guilds already on HoD are pretty much a crapshoot so don't expect to be coordinating much. Out of the 6-7 NA guilds on HoD, only like two are halfway decent. And the lack of players during NA means you'll only pretty much be blobbed down most of the time.

In other words, "good" guilds don't want to be blobbed down.Sure, hod's na is not very good in fights thus most of them get owned but is dishonest to say they are not cooperative, afterall, it is common to find them talking to each other in ccom.

That's why my earlier post -
Mentioned, not for fairweathers, not for the weak hearted.

I mean, sure, if it was 2014 when outnumbered fighting was a thing, as was blobbusting. Alas, it's 2018 and even someone like KEK has a hard time with groups more than half again their numbers when people chain 8 bubbles on top of them. I'm not talking about pug blobs or 70 TC roleplayers. I'm talking about OnS and SF or FLUX alternating pushes, or RED and BOO hammer and anvil'ing you, or TAG and BAN rolling right over you after you blow your bomb on TW.

Cooperating and talking doesn't really matter when everyone else around you is rallybotting. Please understand there's a difference between bad guilds, okay guilds and good guilds, and while fighting blobby numbers is an indicator it is not the end-all. Not since HoT and PoF.

@Namer.9750 said:

@Namer.9750 said:HoD is honestly pretty toxic and not a good environment for most good guilds. The handful of NA guilds already on HoD are pretty much a crapshoot so don't expect to be coordinating much. Out of the 6-7 NA guilds on HoD, only like two are halfway decent. And the lack of players during NA means you'll only pretty much be blobbed down most of the time.

That's why my earlier post -
Mentioned, not for fairweathers, not for the weak hearted.

I mean, sure, if it was 2014 when outnumbered fighting was a thing, as was blobbusting. Alas, it's 2018 and even someone like KEK has a hard time with groups more than half again their numbers when people chain 8 bubbles on top of them. I'm not talking about pug blobs or 70 TC roleplayers. I'm talking about OnS and SF or FLUX alternating pushes, or RED and BOO hammer and anvil'ing you, or TAG and BAN rolling right over you after you blow your bomb on TW.

Cooperating and talking doesn't really matter when everyone else around you is rallybotting. Please understand there's a difference between bad guilds, okay guilds and good guilds, and while fighting blobby numbers is an indicator it is not the end-all. Not since HoT and PoF.

Nah, that isn't my issue with you. It understandable guilds don't want to be blobbed down, want to stack, etc, it is part of gw2 for years.The issue is your usage of the word "toxic" and the way you phrase entire post. The way you use the word is contextually weird though understandable but if I can find it weird, you can easily find many others that don't read the full context looking at it in a completely different idea. Likewise, your entire post is expressing one thing, hostility.

For years, I have been finding the right words to describe how WvWers often talk about servers/guilds and till this day, I can't find a better word than "fud" which honsetly, is not a common term seen for gaming or even on general internet but mainly use in IT related business. The way you phrase your entire post is doing just that, "fears, uncertainties, doubts".

Sometimes, people wonder why many callled WvW toxic, because WvWers are always spreading fud.

And btw, you made contradictory points, anyone can see that if they compare both of your posts.

Archived